Does anyone wanna be my diet buddy? xx

:welcome2:Hiya everyone, my name is Lisa, I would love to lose around 6st, i'm currently 17st 1lbs, I started Slimfast and healthy eating and going bak to the gym/swimming. I would love to have a diet buddy that we can keep in touch with and keep each other spurred on and on the straight and narrow? So if this sounds like u or u have around the same amount of weight to lose then feel free to message me, thanks speak soon love Lisa xxx:)

Last edited:
I would happily chat to you on here.....the only thing is I might not be too much of an inspiration!!! not losing anything at the moment....just aren't into the swing of things. think my main thing is struggling for meal ideas (i'm doing general healthy eating/cal counting) ...i never know what to have and then I end up eating something really bad.

what are you eating in a typical day?

Hiya hun, I would love to help :)

Hiya Alex, thanks for ur message, it doesnt matter if ur at a standstill we can both help each other x im doing the slimfast diet at the moment, i have 2 shakes and a meal either at lunch (ie a salad) or a meal in the evening along with fruit, yoghurts n water xx

Hiya hun, I would love to help :)
Hiya Ria, thanks for coming back to me about being a diet buddy, uve done really well so far havent u? I am on the slimfast diet at the moment, i have 2 shakes and a meal either at lunch (ie a salad) or a meal in the evening along with fruit, yoghurts n water xx I lost 4lb last week and have got another 82lbs to lose, so would love to lose that as soon as poss, hope ur ok speak soon love Lisa xx

Hiya Ria, thanks for coming back to me about being a diet buddy, uve done really well so far havent u? I am on the slimfast diet at the moment, i have 2 shakes and a meal either at lunch (ie a salad) or a meal in the evening along with fruit, yoghurts n water xx I lost 4lb last week and have got another 82lbs to lose, so would love to lose that as soon as poss, hope ur ok speak soon love Lisa xx

Hi Lisa :)

So far i've lost 52lb's (3 stone 10lbs), that's since January 2nd so in 5 months. I am purely using controlling my diet and exercise for mine and it seems to be working, i lost 12lbs this month! Ideally id like to get to under 14 stone by the end of july so about another stone. my ultimate goal is to get in to a size 12 but not sure how long that will take, what weight that is or even if ill ever get there lol. Im thinking about doing something like weight watchers when i only have about a stone to lose to see if it is any quicker than doing it myself so you'll have to keep me update on how its going

Hope your day is going ok? I went to the Gym which was quite good lol xx

Im doing the tony ferguson diet which is similar to slimfast, shake or soup or bar replacing 2 meals a day. Ive got just over 90lbs to get me to my "ideal" but 73lbs to get me to a healthy BMI.

In my first week I lost 7lbs, gained 5lbs the next week due to having an accident and smashing my leg to bits so I stuffed my face for a week hehe, back on it now and am on my 3rd day, was naughty and weighed myself this morning and have already lost 4lbs.

Thats really good, how much does that cost a week?

About £30... but I normally buy my lunches when I work, which was easily £5 a day, so it evens out if you think of it that way. The dinner menus they give you arent too bad either.

Hi to the both of u, well done on ur weight losses so far and keep up the good work, yeh I lost 4lb last week so its been a good week for me, am on my 2nd week now my aim is to lose around 51/2-6st depends on how i feel when i get down to that weight? I love doing slimfast cos its just easy to do, then i normally have a salad at lunchtime, with some fruit, water and low cal biscuits as well as going swimming, hoping to start gym again or do the wii as well next week cos its half term so will have a bit more time lol x hope ur both ok speak soon love Lisa xx

Hi am I ok to join you lot, I need to loose 6 stone 6 lbs. Im just eating healthier and exercising, I only started today and I know when loosing weight you need support to get through the hard stages. I would love to support you lot aswell, and you are all doing so well, it makes me feel very positive about loosing weight instead of doing it on my own. Chat to you soon chris.

Good luck Chris, you are very close to my height and start weight.

Im weighing myself every two days I know I should wait a week but I have to see hehe and Ive lost another 2lbs!

I have been feeling a bit hungry but nothing too bad, I just have some water and it passes.

Aw it is soo nice to have some diet buddies to help each other on here lose weight, the more the merrier. It's also nice to see how others are doing with their weight loss and how they are doing it as well, so please all keep leaving ur messages of help and support on here speak soon love Lisa xx

Cheers guys, I love this site normally its hard to get going but being able to send and receive messages is great. Hehe my first week and my weakness is chocolate I so know i'm going to get sugar withdrawal, but I want to look how i feel and get into that wedding dress next year to retake my vows with my wonderful husband. Heres to all of us looking fantastic next year.

Hi, i'll be a diet buddy if anyone wants me :p

To get to 10 stone i've got 6 stone 6lbs to lose and i'm doing dietimeal shakes with a healthy lunch, i was on lipotrim but i just couldn't get past day 3, it's too strict for me, i like food in my tummy lol.

I'm sure we'll be an inspiration to each other and will help if we need some support.

Keep going ladies, we can and will do it! ♥

it can be done ladies!

I started off 7 stone from my eventual target weight now im 3!

hey well done Ria thats brilliant. Just finished day 1. Brought a george forman, a wok and a new pasta pan for my healthier recipes. I'm full of so much enthusiasm this time I really want to suceed and I will. We will all have to take a photo early next year of how well we will have done. Ria you are definately an inspiration.

ahh thanks hun but we are all here for each other which is something that has kept me going these last few weeks! Its good to have minimins so i can look forward to comming on to tell people how im doing and read up on my friend :)

aww well done Ria u r everyone's inspiration, u r where every one of us wants to be, I know my goal is to go from 17st 1lb down to around 11st which is the 6st weight loss, but will see how i feel when i'm around 11st 7lbs cos last time i weighed that weight i looked really ill so will see, but if i aim for 11st 7lbs thats my target weight any less will be a bonus x hope ur all doing well and look forward to catching up soon we got a wedding to go to this afternoon my bro's so will see how i do speak soon love me xxx

hope you've had a lovely day, i spent mine at alton towers with my brother it was fab! lots of walking lol x

Back