Does anyone watch the biggest loser

Melcuma

Hi im new been calorie counting for 11 days now not much success as of yet but there are other factors and i understand it and will keep trying hoping february will be a better month once the Pill is out my system i will be free to lose weight again

so back to tonights tv is anyone else watching just hoping to geet to know a few like minded people im aiming to lose 25llb so i can be back in my nice dresses for summer and quite frankly knock my boyfriends socks off i put all my weight on while he has been doing army now its time for it to finish and me to shed the comfort food

I do quite enjoy it - I don't watch it every time it's on but I did catch it last night.
I would love that amount of personal training and all my nutrition just laid out for me, but time and money and all that... lol! The show does frustrate me a little when they're looking at weight losses of 10lb+ in a week. I know they've a lot to lose, some of them, and it's getting their initial fitness levels up and re-educating about food but still...if I lost 4lbs in one week I'd be thrilled not disappointed!!

I really like the show based in the gym...Fat Fighters is it? With the four instructors and crazy classes. They're really motivational!

I keep meaning to watch Fat Fighters but kept missing it, think it's finished now. I do like Biggest Loser but I'm not as keen on the UK one, though I think it was better this week. I definitely prefer the US and Aussie versions, they're longer though which helps a bit I think.

I'm watching the UK one for the first time. Not really getting into it though. It's not really as dramatic as the US ones I've watched lol.

I watch fat fighters too and sgre its really good . i watcher the extreme make over weight loss editions wowis all i can say

i want to lose 25 llb for the summer its not the biggest amount to lose but i find getting under 10 stone really hard going but first to get under 11 i do try to watch these types of things to keep me motivated

The UK version annoys me a little. It is really short in comparison to the US and Australian versions. Much prefer them tbh, seems more gritty and real.
Love fat fighters, it's a bit tacky but I have got some great advice from the show.
Sky1 Obese:A year to save my life is AMAZING!! :)

Oh it is, so's the Australian one. I actually LOVE the Australian one, I think Shannan Ponton helps with that one though! *drools*

Shannan_5_lg.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

:gimi:

I've really got into the Aussie one, Shannan aside, it's just really good. I think you get to know the characters a lot more, it seems to be on every day and WI is once a week, so you see a lot more of their journey. I like it!

He could train me any day!

i will start the aussiw one after the american one hehehhehe im very emotional and cried on the first episode as they ran to get into the ranch

On the UK version the other day the guys had to row 5,000 metres on a rowing machine.

I thought I would have a go last night and only managed 1,000 metres, took me 6 mins.

So ok, havent rowed before, had already been in the gym 1hr, but, blimey those guys must be fairly fit now.

Maybe we should all have a go at it

Back