Does anyone weigh 12st

i did last year then i put on 2 bloody stone on over this year ughh started cambridge at exactly 14st. i lost 9lb in 2 weeks and thats with a bit of cheating the first week and the second week was on sole source plus so was even having a bit of food too. its definatly achievable and its actually about average for someone on sole source who is following it correctly and drinking the water to average a loss of a stone a month. good luck :)

Hi amber I stated on 12 stone 7lbs I am doing SS and lost 11lbs week 1 and 2lbs week 2 think
I have lost 5lbs this week! I drink alot of water as I am always thirsty and green tea or green coffee! Hoping to get to 9-9.7lbs I think xx

it's not strange to see people go from 12 stone to 11 stone in a month..if they're on SS and stick with it.. with loads of water.. it is strange to see more than that in a month once people are at the 12 stone/11 stone kind of mark.. but do you need to drop the weight so fast?

x

Good luck Amber, i weigh 12stone and i want to loose 1stone too in a month.not sure if its realistic or achievable but i have decided to give it a try.how is it going with you so far?

suzie1170 said:
Hi amber I stated on 12 stone 7lbs I am doing SS and lost 11lbs week 1 and 2lbs week 2 think
I have lost 5lbs this week! I drink alot of water as I am always thirsty and green tea or green coffee! Hoping to get to 9-9.7lbs I think xx
Aw that's great I'm hoping to loose 4 pounds for first week got a feeling I won't looose much

Enough said:
it's not strange to see people go from 12 stone to 11 stone in a month..if they're on SS and stick with it.. with loads of water.. it is strange to see more than that in a month once people are at the 12 stone/11 stone kind of mark.. but do you need to drop the weight so fast?

x

Yes Hun iv got a family wedding soon need to loose 2 stones

looseweight said:
Good luck Amber, i weigh 12stone and i want to loose 1stone too in a month.not sure if its realistic or achievable but i have decided to give it a try.how is it going with you so far?

It's going ok so far feeling abit hungry but thanks to my cuppas make me full and give me a kick start again hope your getting on ok 2

Hi amber

I started at 12st 8lbs and my target weight is the same as yours. I've been doing the diet for 3 weeks now and I've lost 11lbs so far.

I lost 4lbs in the first week, 6lbs in the second week and only 1lb this week.

I have cheated a couple of times.... It was my mums birthday and I couldn't resist a bit of birthday cake :s make sure you keep drinking your water and green tea is really good, you can get it in all different flavours as the original can taste a bit yuk! In my first week I was chewing gum as well, but apparently this can slow down your weight loss so try and avoid that.

Good luck :)

AngieD87 said:
Hi amber

I started at 12st 8lbs and my target weight is the same as yours. I've been doing the diet for 3 weeks now and I've lost 11lbs so far.

I lost 4lbs in the first week, 6lbs in the second week and only 1lb this week.

I have cheated a couple of times.... It was my mums birthday and I couldn't resist a bit of birthday cake :s make sure you keep drinking your water and green tea is really good, you can get it in all different flavours as the original can taste a bit yuk! In my first week I was chewing gum as well, but apparently this can slow down your weight loss so try and avoid that.

Good luck :)

Thanks Hun by the way how do u make green tea can u add sweetners

Hiya,

I started last week had my first weigh in today. Was 12st11lbs last Friday, now 12st2lbs so lost 9lbs my first week! Hoping to be down to 11st 7 within the month.

I have green tea all the time, just buy some tea bags (twinings do them) and make sure that if you put sweetener in, it's a tablet one not powder. Pop the tea bag in a cup, pour on boiling water and leave for a minute then remove & stir - voila!

Back