Does anyone weigh themselves mid week?

NatalieR

I started a meeting onThursday night so weighed myself on my scales so i can track my loss at home. I have stuck to the plan 100% with no overlaps and haven't even dipped into my 49 weeklies yet the scales have stayed the same (its not the time of the month or anything.)

IAm I the only one that does this or are we are nation of scales hoppers? I would love to throw them away and just stick to the meetings but i don;t now if i have got the guts :wave_cry:

I weigh every day! Oppss

I weigh often maybe twice a day. No harm sure :)

I'm terrible for jumping on the scale about 5 times a day, I keep saying when the batteries waste this time I'm not replacing them!!

I wish I could just stick to getting weighed at my meetings but I can't resist ;)

I weigh every day even though I tell myself every day that I wont weigh tomorrow :eek: I know I shouldn't but I just can't help myself

Stop weighing yourselves everyday people once a week is enough your body changes so much throughout the day, I know it's hard I have the odd sneaky wi but it usually makes me disappointed or worried. Take your measurements this is a true reading

Stop weighing yourselves everyday people once a week is enough your body changes so much throughout the day, I know it's hard I have the odd sneaky wi but it usually makes me disappointed or worried. Take your measurements this is a true reading

Is it okay to take your measurements daily or should it be the same as weighing and only done weekly??

Throw those scales away!!!! Once a week preferably at the same time in the same clothing is sufficient!!! Your weight fluctuates so much throughout the week plus scales at home are never as good as slimming club scales :) as for measurements I'd say once a week too..... You'll notice it yourself anyway with your clothes! My mum is obsessed with hopping on the scales constantly and gets upset but then when she gets weighed at WW class she ALWAYS loses do why bother with the scales during the week!!!! Xxxxx

I do it. I know it's not a true reading and don't pay any attention to what they say. I just like to see what they say :)

u should weigh same day same scales, else u may not have a true reading, and only once a week, i went through a point where i weighed 4 days in and stayed the same and it put me right off, thought why am i bothering and went off track in the end!

I think it depends on your mindset, some people can do daily weigh ins and dont worry if it sts or goes up whereas other people get very upset and it can throw them off track.

If it doesnt bother you and it doesnt affect your motivation then fair enough, personally I think once a week is better, Id drive myself nuts if I did it every day long term lol

Umm just got on them and its true if they say i have lost it spurs me on to walk a bit further etc, but then again it does depress me when they stay the same. I always say i won't get on the scales but i do. Thanks, its good to know that i am not alone. x

i found quote that i found quite inspirational it said "weigh yourself every day once anything less and your letting yourself go,anything more then your probably a women or professional boxer" lol i tend to weigh myself daily just out of curiosity as we know it does fluctuate but when you see the number it kinda sets you up for the day.. but i only take my week weigh in as gospel ....Thats my 10p on the matter

I'm the same i take my weeks weigh in as gospel but if i have a bad day on my scales i am worrying that i might have a bad days on the WW scales!

I always weigh myself on a Wednesday so I know how bad weigh in on a Friday will be lol,as it is when I weighed myself this morning I sts :(

i found quote that i found quite inspirational it said "weigh yourself every day once anything less and your letting yourself go,anything more then your probably a women or professional boxer" lol i tend to weigh myself daily just out of curiosity as we know it does fluctuate but when you see the number it kinda sets you up for the day.. but i only take my week weigh in as gospel ....Thats my 10p on the matter

Completely agree with you there! I weigh myself constantly just to make sure i havent let myself go and put on like 6lbs or something - but only the weigh-in can tell the truth at the end of the week!

I don't have any scales at home but when I visit my mam for the weekend I am on them scales at least 3 times a day! I've seen the ww scales are on sale in sainsburys and tempted to get them but know if I did I'd be obsessive! I'll stick to my ww meeting! X

Back