Does Anyone?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by .Nicki., 31 March 2010 Social URL.

1. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

Pay for the monthly pass and not go to group?
    Just use it for the website?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I used to x

4. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    I pay the monthly pass and go to group. I do find the website useful but not useful enough to pay monthly pass rates just to use it.

5. stn haylz

stn haylz Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have just got the monthly pass and i am going to the meetings too. I enjoy getting weighed there as my weight on my own scales is different, and i think it keeps me going because i know that i have to stick to it and not look a plonker at the meetings lol!
    I think the online stuff is good for tracking though.

6. Anthony Smith

Anthony Smith Slimmer 2010

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thats why i go to the meeting to, it makes you stick to it more, and even if you do have a bad week and do put on they are so supportive and you get straight back on it :) where at home you would put on and think whats the point, and never get to where you want to be

x

7. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    I struggle to actually get to a meeting, because of work times and I live in the middle of nowhere. I found a good location for a meeting, which I could pop to on the way home, and then they started some work in the village and it moved way out the way :(

I do WW online now and yes, I did find the meetings better than just this. Helps to motivate you, and the support is better.
    But Minis helps me, especially with the support!!

I thought you had to get a code or something from group, to get the monthly pass. Or is that just the first one?

8. billiebob

billiebob Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.33%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    I pay for monthly pass and just go to get weighed. I dont stay for the actual meeting, makes me cringe a bit and by the time everyone has been weighed your looking at 2 hours if you stay, I go after work so just cant wait to get home for my dinner! I do love all the on line stuff though esp the points tracker.
    Oh and jen, it is just the first time you need to go and get the code from group, your new pass Is sent to you through the post each month after that.xX

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Full Member

10. billiebob

billiebob Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.33%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Yeah but you need to get the code from the meeting to input into that site in order to buy it I think.x

11. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

I just ordered it online and they send you the pass and book you get free. If you sign up for it in group then they give you a code which you need to register with online.
    I might go to just get weighed, i'm finding esource really helpful already.

12. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    Thanks Bob :) And good luck, Nicki!!

13. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Bloomin hell Bob how many are are your meeting? At mine weigh in 6-6.30. Class 6.30- 7. Dont think I could stomach any longer than that.

14. billiebob

billiebob Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.33%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Ha ha. I sound like a boy!! My names jo, the girl version of jo! Ha ha.. :) pleased to meet you!x
    There are loads. About 45 and only one woman weighing. They start weighing at 6 and ive got there late once, (got wrong train forgetting I had moved house 8 months previously, doh), and didnt arrive till quarter past 7 and they were still just weighing people meeting hadnt started yet!! She does have a little chat with every person she weighs which is nice but it is annoying waiting so long! I normally get there for 6 on the dot so I can be straight in and out. I am literally starving once I get home so no Way I would stay even longer! :)

15. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    is there not an option on the web site in my account to change from monthly pass and just have e source there always used to be but i have not been on there for a very long time

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.