Does anyone?

mag104

Swap from S W to CC to give their losses a boost? Just wondered :)

I follow SW principles and plans, but while being calorie 'aware'. I don't weigh anything, but I just tend to make food choices that are lower in calories ... so for example -butternut squash instead of potato - courgette ribbons instead of pasta - Apples or peaches instead of persimmons. Obviously I do still have the higher calorie choices, but not all on the same day. At my age CC has pretty much always been my diet of choice over the years, so I knew a lot of calorie values when i started SW and they proved impossible to bleach from my brain so the mixture just happened - It's worked for me though as it doesn't have the tedious weighing and counting but also keeps me from overindulging in 'free' foods :)

Slimming world is a calorie controlled diet anyway so I don't really see the point to be honest. If I had wanted to count everything I ate then I wouldn't have started SW in the first place :)

Hi. I'm kind of mixing SW with 5:2 and calorie counting at the moment. Depends on how my day is going. Not ideal but the scales are going in the right direction so I'll carry on for now. X

Back