Does everyone do the excersise everyday?

glammam

I am really sicking to the diet, but I am struggling to do the excersise. I hate walking so Ive been doing aerobics and kettlebells but I've really gone off the boil with it lately. What do you all do? Need inspiration and a kick up the bum! xx

I too was struggling but I got my ass in gear this week and have done some thing every day for 30 mins, mainly running, and I've had a 4 pound loss. This has spurred me on. I'll take the losses any day for the sake of 30 mins. I don't love it, but I do keep thinking about that 4 pound now. Best of luck. :)

Thanks I will, Ive only lost a pound this week. Really just under my pre hol weight. Taken a while to get back into the swing of it I guess. Thanks tho, I will think of what you said tomorrow, hopefully that will get my ass into gear ! x

I think the trick is to find a kind of exercise that you enjoy and that you can fit in with your lifestyle - anything will do just so long as it gets you moving.

I love swimming & cycling, but if i cant do those i go for a walk instead. Doesnt matter how long even a short walk will do. Point is not to burn off fat - that wont really happen, just gets metabolism chugging along a bit faster.

If i miss exercise one day i try not to beat myself up about it. Its the long term that is important.

Yes, you are right. Started my kettlebells again tonight. Really enjoyed it. If I can do that 3 times a week (30 mins each) and my aerobics class I will be really happy. Like you say, if I miss one then dont beat myself up just get back on it. :)

I too was struggling but I got my ass in gear this week and have done some thing every day for 30 mins, mainly running

ive been doing 45 minutes a day on the Wii fit, I cant run due to joint problems so this gets my heart rate up. Cx

I try and do an hour every other day. Luckily my job makes me very active, but I want to do weights to tone, which requires the gym!! (or me spending money buying my own weights and when I have a gym membership whats the point!!)

The problem I find with exercise is I enjoy it when I do it, but its getting the motivation to go to the gym thats the problem!! I'm trying though!

Well, couldnt face the kettlebells tonight, thought, I'll have a night off and then suddenly, out of nowhere I put the just dance game for the wii on! Had a great time, worked up a massive sweat and did 40 minutes. :) Going to try to get in the mindset now that it doesnt matter what exersise you do as long as its something. Anything is better than lying on the settee with a twix! :) x

My Wii is set up in the conservatory, i have a cross trainer in there too, sometimes i set the wii up for a jog around the island but instead of jogging on the spot i go on the cross trainer with the control in my pocket, i can watch to screen with the Mii's running and im running with them.

Your right, it is better than sitting on the sofa eating twix watching BGT Cx

But C when your k*******d and a wii person waves as they go past I could thump them....and I'm not a violent person x

I've found the walking much easier since I discovered audiobooks - I put one on my mp3 player, put one headphone on, (one off, so that I can hear traffic if necessary) and off I go.

I have to walk sloooooowly, because of a foot problem, and I find the book relaxes me

I love audio books they are great for when your driving long distances. i know the feeling with regard to the feet, i struggle too.Cx

Back