Does it get easier-Massive headache and nausea

skinnycookietobe

Hi everyone, I'm new to CD I'm on day two. Yesterday I really struggled but today has been easier until about four hrs ago when I started with a smacking headache and now I feel really sick!!!

Im just wondering does it get any easier because I'm struggling at mo and I'm having major chocolate and sweet cravings. I really want to do this diet as it will change my life for the better but I can't do 12 weeks of this suffering and bad feeling.

I've been drinking water and spreading my sachets out through the day but still struggling

Any advice

Skinnycookietobe

Hey! Well done for making it to day two! Honestly the first few days are the hardest! I vomited on my first day and had the worst headaches! Day two was the same but minus the been sick part! But by day 3 the headaches eased off and I'm so glad I stuck with it as I'm now in my 4th week!!

The headaches are us probably just your body going through the sugar/carb withdrawal! And although it might not seem like it now, it really will get better once you get past the first few days! :)

How much water are you drinking hun?

I was exactly the same hun my head was even banging in my sleep but by the 4th day I was on top of the world...battle thru it ..its so worth it x

Hi,

Im dring about 4-5 litres daily. Felt dreadful this morning, ok at mo but about to embark on 9 hr shift at hospital :-(

I have been doing the diet now for two and half weeks now, but the first two or three days I felt like my head would explode.I didn't think I would like black tea or coffee so didn't have any, I think may be I had caffeine withdrawals as well as the new diet . I discovered I enjoy black coffee so have caffeine fix ,plenty of water and no headaches .

Back