Does it matter what time of day you have your shakes?

I was just wondering if it mattered what time of day you had your shakes? I have been having my first at 10.30 (break at work), 2nd when I get in at around 4.30 and then the last around 8.30. I found that this way I was not absolutely starving at night time, it is easier to be hungry in the day when you are working!

But I have been disappointed with my weight loss so far (my official weigh in day is tomorrow but judging on my scales I have only lost 1-2lbs this week) and was thinking it might be better to have the shakes at "regular" mealtimes i.e. 7.30, 12.00 and 5.00? This way there is a bigger "fast" through the evening and sleep time?

Is my logic flawed lol xx

I don't think it matters what time you have your shakes as long as you have all 3 and drink all the water you need to. I personally have mine as more regular meal times but thats just because it fits in with my daily routine better however I know others on here have them at similar times to you and their weight losses have been no different. I know its really hard but try not to weigh yourself other than on your official weigh in day and on the same scales. Its advice I need to take myself sometimes but its so tempting to check how much you've lost. Best of luck for your weigh in.

Back