Does it matter ....

Jools

Gold Member
Does it matter ....

I know that 'no points' soup is just that BUT does it matter how much of it I eat each day???

So far today my plan is to eat bowls (and I mean bowls!) of it all day and then to have a higher pointed tea!

Is this ok? or not?? ....

Thanks for that hunni it does help. Ive had 3 large bowls already today so even if I count that as 2 points its still not much at all and seeing as I have 27 points to have its all good!!

XX

I cook mine in a huge stock pot. I use 3 veg stock cubes.

I use carrots, onions, mushrooms, brocolli, cauliflower, a carton of tomato passata and same as you ... at least a half pot of black pepper LOL!

lovely!

xx

Oh God.. Im drooling.....

:D:D

No in a good way!!! its veg for Gods sake!! he he

like a thick tomato sauce liked tinned tom but thicker and nicer. I think its beacuse they amount of cals your body uses to process the food makes it no points no matter how much you had obv not all one sitting lol

That reminds me - 0 point soup - im off to Asda now! Everytime I want something I can have a bowl of soup instead! Well thats the idea anyway....!

Ax

Hi guys,
I hate vegetables, and today I made zero point soup and I have gotta tell ya!! I loved it!!!!!!!!! I havent even eaten it yet, but I tried it and it was lovely....tasted like korma sauce to me!!! Bring it on!!!!

xx

I split mine in half and blend half and add it back to the chunky half. Makes it a lovely texture!

xx

I agree with you marie! Cold soup!!! athough when I lived in spain we did have gazpacho (cold spanish soup) all the time!

LOl

xx

Back