does lipotrim work

cheryl29

Hey am new to this :wave_cry:
Can anyone tell me if lipotrim works for them i need to lose 2 stone
and this is my first day on this and dont know if its worth it as a few people said its crap :confused:
thanks

and this is my first day on this and dont know if its worth it as a few people said its crap :confused:
thanks

I have lost 4 stone in 17 weeks, so the answer to your question is YES :D

Hi cheryl and welcome! Yes Lipotrim DOES definitely work, just have a look around the forum - lots of successful weight losses. It definitely isn't easy, and as with any plan needs 100% determination and focus to get to your goal!! It gets much easier after the first few days, and as long as you stay on here you'll get lots of support as we're all in the same boat!

Good luck lovely xxx

I have lost 20.5lbs in three weeks, could never have lost that on any other diet. It does get easier but like Kathie said keep checking in here for support

Hey...

Glad to hear this works. I ordered my shakes and will be here tomorrow. So im ready to start this diet on Monday. I have a baby girl (5weeks old) and i am ready to lose 2 stone of baby weight now. Any tips / advice for starting off Monday would be great :)

Hey...

Glad to hear this works. I ordered my shakes and will be here tomorrow. So im ready to start this diet on Monday. I have a baby girl (5weeks old) and i am ready to lose 2 stone of baby weight now. Any tips / advice for starting off Monday would be great :)

Hi and welcome!! Advice? Easy! Drink PLENTY of water, keep yourself busy, keep determined and drink ALL 3 shakes!! If you need any help or support, we are all here in the same boat as you!! :)

Hey - thanks so much. I heard that water is the key alright. My fridge is full with bottled water and going to keep myself as busy as possible. Roll on Monday now. I have till Monday to try and figure out this website aswell!!!! Its not easy!!!!!
Well done on your journey so far - you have done great..

Hi, I am a newie here. Started the 'Be-Yu' diet two days ago which is very similar to Lipotrim, difference is that you are allowed a meal of chicken or fish if you want. I can't find any reviews about it on the Net. Day 1 was a struggle I must say, but I stuck with it as I have a lot of weight to lose. Going to Crete in August, so would like to lose at least a stone or more if I can stick with it. Today I was famished, had to attend my daughter's Graduation in town. My partner wanted to eat afterwards, ended up in Macdonalds and I just had a bottle of water while having to watch him eat a burger :confused: it was torture! Soon as we got home I made a massive salad and had some mackerel. Felt better then. If I can get through another day I might be ok. I do find I am going to the loo a lot and my bladder is full, even though I haven't had much water... is this normal? I do not know how I will get through my weekend off work as normally have a bottle of wine and a takeaway... dreading it. I have to keep thinking about my holiday though and hopefully, that will be what keeps me going. Watch this space!

This is by far the easiest and most effective diet I've ever done.

You lose weight so fast and the total rigidness of it means there's no grey areas, no little bits of cheating here and there. It's clear, it's simple and it works really, really well. I'd recommend it to anyone with 1-2 stones or more to lose.

cheryl29 said:
thanks

I have lost nearly 8 stone and ave been on it for a while have roughly another two to go, it's only worth it if you really want to do it, yes the diets boring lonely but hell is it motivating especially when you gone from a size 28 to a size 16 .
I have too say also make sure you do the refeed like many of us I thought I could get away with it last time ( I was a lot heavier last time lost 7 st stopped at 17 stone Gained 4 ) and I came back to finish what I started , don't listen to negative comments it's mostly a mix of jealousy and and not understanding the diet,

Best of luck Hun xxx

Hi all, you are all doing amazing well :)...... you are motivation for me now on Monday... Q - is anyone doing exercise aswell??? r whats ur thoughts on exercise with this diet???

Not a huge amount, I tend to walk a lot taking kids to and from school around the place I live I work in a office which is 6 floors and my office is 3 rd floor unless I am laden with files I walk it, I don't do any gym or anything, have contemplated swimming but it's plucking up courage to do so:D

Im going to try do some sort of exercise - maybe walking with baby in the buggy. Keep my mind off not eating etc.....but i am weary that i dont want to overdo it as i will be tired anyway. Ill just how it goes...

It only works if after stopping LT you carefully learn to eat again. Far too many people lose x stone on LT for wedding/holiday/graduation who then go back to their old habits.

So the answer is it will work if you want it to.

i lost 6lb in my first week - i,m hoping for at leat another 6lb for tuesdays weigh in :) good luck it really isnt that bad i,m injoying watching the weight drop :)

Morning all, first day - first shake taken. Feeling very positive about it so hope that lasts....... Well done Disney1982, thats great:)

thanks - planning on going on the nintendo wii after doing a bit of hoola hooping lol - weigh in tomoro morning - stuck to it 100% :)

Think its going to be a long week!!!!

Back