does the cellulites go away?

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
does the cellulites go away as you lose weight or is there something i can do to get rid of it. i hate my legs a tummy you can hide but you can't always hide your legs eg in swimming pool.

I've seen pics of skinny liz hurley and kate moss's cellulite :)....losing weight helps, but even the skinny are afflicted xx

I have to admit that I'm 24 and not particuarly overweight, I have always had cellulite, even when I was fairly skinny. I think some people are predisposed to it, but I'm sure that it can definitely be improved even if not go away altogether.

tinkerbellsmum said:
does the cellulites go away as you lose weight or is there something i can do to get rid of it. i hate my legs a tummy you can hide but you can't always hide your legs eg in swimming pool.

I'm sure Dr D has a chapter how to help the dredded cellulites

cellulite is a pain in the you know what... and yes, even when I was thinner I had it - I am coming up on 29 - but in High School and in my younger years I did not.

I have read that exercise helps immensely - I don't just do my 20-30 min walk, I go to a gym so I do the stairs and etc but also things like Lunges and squats help tighten that up!

Good luck, If I read anything else that strictly pertains to cellulite I'll post. Just don't buy into the "magic" creams and what not - that is rubbish.

Back