does this estimate of meal out sound ok?

ScarlettStar86

Gold Member
Hi, have just been caught by surprise by a meal out. Was lovely but could now do with some advice on synning it up! I'm doing a green day and so far had used one A and one B, I chose a vegetable pasta dish with a tomato bruchetta (sp?) sauce. Was very tasty and please I didn't succumb to the pizza! As I dug down I found some mozarella cheese, but not very much at all so have counted this as my second hex A. Pasta is free and the veggies free. I've allowed 5syns for oil as I'm nor sure how the veggies were cooked. It certainly wasn't a greasy dish at all. Does this sound ok or have I overlooked anything?

If there was nothing else in it, it sounds ok :)

ScarlettStar86 said:
Hi, have just been caught by surprise by a meal out. Was lovely but could now do with some advice on synning it up! I'm doing a green day and so far had used one A and one B, I chose a vegetable pasta dish with a tomato bruchetta (sp?) sauce. Was very tasty and please I didn't succumb to the pizza! As I dug down I found some mozarella cheese, but not very much at all so have counted this as my second hex A. Pasta is free and the veggies free. I've allowed 5syns for oil as I'm nor sure how the veggies were cooked. It certainly wasn't a greasy dish at all. Does this sound ok or have I overlooked anything?

Sounds nice, but you need to add syns for the bruschetta too :)

ScarlettStar86 said:
There wasn't actual bruschetta, it was it what they called a bruschetta sauce. Tasted like a tomato and basil sauce basically with all the veggies in. Prob had lots of oil or something in it so added a few more syns for good luck! Thanks for your replies :)

Ah right-my bad. Glad you enjoyed it anyway

Back