Does this forum Help you????

audfen

Hi everyone i just want to say that i find this forum fantastic and it helps me so much in my weight loss journey. I have been chatting to some wonderful people on this forum and id like to thank them for their support xxx

I think it definately does and I often read the recipe and syns sections. I can while away some time on here when I should be doing something else lol x

Last edited:
I LOVE it. I think it's kept me going. I get excited if I've been away for a bit and know there will be loads of posts. I get disappointed if there aren't many. I'm going away on holiday and already feeling anxious about withdrawal. It's really kept me on plan and I'm putting my hand up and saying I am a minsaholic. I have to read diaries, blogs, other diets if there are no new posts in SW. It's better than SW meetings. I couldn't believe no one in my meeting had even heard of it!

It's great, I don't know what I'd do without it. I use it on my phone. I don't currently have a pc/laptop. I don't know what I'll do if my phone goes down. I'm a million times more motivated being on here x

I love it, hearing how well other people are soon real spurs me on and brightens my day. Also love all of the hints and tips.

Yes, big time - I've used this forum for quite some time and now I don't go to class any longer it really keeps me up to date :)

I find that this is the BEST forum for "diet" advice, great people, great advice and someone will always help with your problems. Sometimes you will get better advice than from your Consultant (depends how good they are) Enjoy it and try the recipes!
Pete

Back