Does this sound OK?

MarkyBoyAce

Hi everyone, hope you're all having an awesome day (I'm unfortunately at work)

I'm only in to my 4th day, but I decided to weigh myself this morning, just out of interest. I've gone from my starting weight, which was 15-9lb's to 14-13lbs, in three days.

Is this normal or am i doing something wrong and therefore a bit dangerous? It doesn't sound very healthy.

I am happy of course, just as long as i'm not harming myself. I have been playing football at lunch time and feeling pretty knackered afterwards, but not at all ill.

Sorry for sounding like a drama queen.

Its fine hun, don't worry, most of it will be water lol. Men ALWAYS lose a lot more than us ladies on this type of diet, its NOT fair! ! !

But, with all this talk of water loss, does that mean when i start going back on to food in a couple of weeks i'll just put the weight back on?

The science of this diet really baffles me at times, lol.

No hun, if you follow the steps to introducing food as they should be introduced, then you will have little or no gain. Its all to do with glycogen (which is stored in water and kept in reserve for the "famine" times). You will be fine hun, but it may be a good idea to cut back on the footie for a while until your body adjusts to the new diet. x x x

Yeah, I think you might be right, I fell well dodgy now.

It's surprising how decieving your energy levels feel.

Thanks for your help though, it's much appreciated.

good on you, thats a billiant weight loss and not at all unusual, but dont make the mistake of eating any food as you will of undo all you good work getting into ketosis.
good luck

I'm only in to my 4th day, but I decided to weigh myself this morning, just out of interest. I've gone from my starting weight, which was 15-9lb's to 14-13lbs, in three days.

Is this normal or am i doing something wrong and therefore a bit dangerous? It doesn't sound very healthy.

I am happy of course, just as long as i'm not harming myself. I have been playing football at lunch time and feeling pretty knackered afterwards, but not at all ill.

Utterly fantastic! You will have all us females green with envy!! Well done, it sounds to me like you are doing really well!

Go easy on the sports for a while tho, you dont want to overdo it & find yourself reaching for some empty "energy" foods ie sugar/carb laden.

Keep it up!!

Hi Marky,

There is not much Cheryl does not know about this diet as she is one of those success stories on here:)

It can be a bit of shock to see the scales drop so very fast in the first few weeks but it does slow down and you will get into your own weight loss pattern.

Nice to be in the fourteens already!!!

Here is a link that will help you put up a weight ticker if you wish.

Love Mini xxx

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Thanks for all of your comments everyone.

I've not done anything like this before and to be honest it's fascinating.

perfectly normal - well done :D

keep up the great work !

Debz xx

Oh wow, what a fabulous start already, its not something you need to worry about, its how this diet works. You'll be at your goal in no time.

thats really good hunnie, i lost 7lb on my first day, and look at my weeks weightloss! well done xx

Back