does veg allowance....

sliminside

Focused on the Goal
Slow down weightloss? Or should you just have packs alone?

Hello all, i am thinking of swapping to slim and save from lipotrim. I have had numerous false starts n just need a diet where i can get on but still have fab losses!
I have five days of lipotrim left so was going to finish them and start slim n save. I really need to lose 5-6 stone by 30th May. I hope i can do this with slim and save as i like the fact you can eat and 1 months supply works out cheaper than lipotrim!
Right no more waffle, going to go order 1 months supply of 3 per day and the multi vitamin! Hopefully it comes tomorro. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I've been on S and S for 2 weeks and I have veggies everyday - my first week I lost 10.8lbs and this week I have lost 4.4lbs I don't think it has affected my weight loss at all :-D

If you follow the plan 100% you should be able to lose around a stone a month xx

Cheers guys, fantastic losses!! Cant wait to start. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Im just starting week 3 and I eat veggies every day wk 1 lost 8lb week 2 lost 5lb

I love ss x

It hasn't affected my losses me thinks x

Hi. I'm doing Cambridge diet at the mo, but thinking of crossing over to S&S. What vegetables and how much are you allowed each day? I can't find it on the website
Thanks

Hi. I'm doing Cambridge diet at the mo, but thinking of crossing over to S&S. What vegetables and how much are you allowed each day? I can't find it on the website
Thanks

It's in the banner at the top of this page, but I've copied and pasted it below for you:
While on the VLCD Programme you may also have (in addition to your VLCD items)
a maximum of 200g per day of the following Selected Vegetables & Salad:
Asparagus,
Broccoli,
Celery,
Cucumber,
Fennel,
Gherkins,
Green Peppers,
Leeks,
Lettuce,
Mushrooms (not fried),
Rocket Salad,
Shallots,
Spinach,
Spring Onions,
Swede,
Watercress,
White Cabbage
Yellow Peppers.

Thanks Maka. My posts are via a mobile app so I didn't get the banner at the top of the page. I assume your doing the diet? How's it working out for you? X

I'm loving S&S. It's the fact that there are several options that makes it doable e.g. Besides shakes and soups, there are the meal options. There's also the choice to have veg/salad and/or chicken depending on hunger levels.

So when are you switching over?

I still have 10 days of CD shakes to use, but I've received 4 samples of s&s products today to try and if they are ok then I'll swap after my holiday at half term. I would miss the weekly weigh in and measuring as my own never seems right and scales are rubbish.

If you do swap MrsC use some of the money you save to buy a new set of scales. Mine were only about £20 but are excellent and others on here have got decent ones for the same sort of money. It makes all the difference knowing you've got accurate scales that don't play up.

Back