Does your OH reward you for your big losses?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bigmama2littlemama, 20 February 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Hi,

I was just wondering what you and your hubbies/partners did as a reward for your 1/2 st / stone losses.

When I reach -2st, DH says he'll buy me a bottle of expensive perfume :)

And for every stone after that he'll treat me to something :)

Bm2lm xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    would kill hubby if he didnt treat me (but then i am a bit vicious!) he'll be treating me at every stone and i will be treating myself seperately so every stone gives me 2 nice things :D yes i am greedy lol.

i bought a trollbeads bracelet as suggested by yorkiegirl and have my first troll bead. each stone will get me a new bead. should end up with 10 beads and will never forget the journey ive made when i wear it.

hubby is treating me to clothes vouchers at each stone and i am saving them up for the end of the diet so i have a wad of vouchers to treat myself to a whole new wardrobe.

4. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Wow what a lovely man. You can't get much more supportive than that.

I would tell you what my hubby will do, but everyone seems very polite on here, so maybe I should keep that to myself;)

Good luck with the next stone. Have you chosen what perfume you'd like?

Tracey
    x

5. Bigmama2littlemama

Blossom by CK, I usually wear one of the Dior perfumes, but fancied a change

bm2lm xx

6. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    minilady!

will be having words with my hubby tonight. i want what u r getting at each stone!! (as long as i still get the vouchers...cos if i had to choose, he'd lose lol)

7. Karen, whats a trollbead bracelet?? I must be out of touch! Sound like a great idea to add a charm to a bracelet for every stone..I might pinch that idea myself..

Hubby says he's buying me a sports car when I get to target...Thing is I don't know what he's buying it with!!??
    He must be planning on robbing a bank!

8. Bigmama2littlemama

Yes,what is a trollbead bracelet??

sounds like a good idea too me

bm2lm xx

9. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet

Lol! Karen

Don't worry, the spending sprees will start soon too! Got to loose a stone yet!

10. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    trollbeads:

Trollbead-Charms

u can search out other places but u can see what they r. my first bead is a little suitcase to mark the start of my journey :) next one will probably be a dragon as i was born in the year of the dragon (no sarky comments please lol)

my dad has offered to get any loose skin surgery for me when i reach goal so that is definately the most touching offer of support to get to target. a sports car would be nice and touching too tho!!!!

11. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Nope he doesn't - must MAKE him read this thread!! Could do with some new perfume!!

12. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    my DH thought stockings and suspenders after 7lbs and a Rabbit after a stone lost was a good idea! Who For? LOL

13. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    bev, get him on here firstly, then secondly...once he feels thoroughly ashamed, make him back-date the treats lol

xx

14. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save

Karen unfortuneately can't back date the treats - as I've put on the weight I lost since i've known him!!!!

But yes as the weight comes off - he can help me celebrate with non food treats!!

15. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im buying my Troll bracelet this weekend, as Karen says a permanent reminder of our journeys.

16. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My DH is giving me 10 euro for every pound I lose and buying me a Merc CLK 220 (not new but new to me) for the summer!! I hope to be at my goal by end of May ... all going well!!!

I have loads of vouchers set aside that I asked people for for Xmas and will spend those when I get down

17. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    aww dee! how fab!! hows that for incentive??

18. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Are you thinking of coming to the Dublin meet at the end of June Dee?? Quite fancy being chaufeur driven round in a Merc CLK 220!!!!!

19. poppa134

poppa134 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    I'm afraid my hubby is one of those that is getting a little insecure about me losing weight. He asked me today how much more weight I wanted to lose and when i said another 2 stone and a bit his answer was "No way you must be joking" Hes very supportive but a little insecure bless him!!so I treat myself,1st stone it was a bottle of perfume and 2nd stone £100 which I spent all on myself on saturday and loved it,Why because I'm worth it!!LOL Cant fault his support its great always asks how much I've lost each week.
    I think we should all treat ourselves as each stone drops off even if its just something little. My logic with the £100 I spent at the weekend was even with paying for the CD i've saved more than that in the food I usd to eat!!
    Nikki

20. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    i was reading a story once about a lady who's hubby bought her an Audi TT when she lost 8 stone & commented on it, my hubby said yeah if you ever lost that much i'd buy you one.
    that was a long time b4 i started on CD, i reminded him about it a few weeks ago & he said "ok, but it'll be a model one" wtf !
    not that we could ever afford one in my wildest dreams.
    that's the nearest to any incentive i've been promissed :sigh:
    xx:)

21. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    :D :D I love the idea of the troll bracelet and will be looking into them further, they look fab and are just me, as as you say a reminder of the journey we have made.

My husband bought me some Calvin Klein Contradiction for my 1st stone loss and hes going to buy me a present for each stone as well, its a lovely acknowledgment isnt it.

He also promised to take me to London to see Billy Elliott and to do some shopping when I reach goal, but has recently said that he may change the location to New York because I will save loads on all the clothes I will need. Again like the Sports car I dont know where he will get the money from!!!!:D :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.