Does your week start or end with WI?

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
I usually use my syn over the week rather than a set amount daily and I'm driving myself crazy trying to figure out whether my syns finish on WI day or if I get a fresh set then!! Is your WI day the end of one week or the start of a new week??

I'm an online member and I weigh in Friday mornings. So would Friday be the last day of my week? Or the first day of the following week? I can't believe this is like quantum physics to me :eek:

My Weigh In is a Tuesday night 6.30pm so tonight is the end of my week an Wednesday morning is Fresh new start to a new week.

I am an online member and weigh on Monday morning. My week goes from monday to sunday so my weekly syns end on sunday evening and are "renewed" monday morning.

I guess it depends when in the day you WI.

I WI on a Wednesday evening so my new week starts Thursday morning. When I did WW years ago my WI was in the morning so my new week started on WI day.

I weigh in on a thursday evening and that is the end of my week. The new week starts on friday morning and thursday night after weigh in is a bit of a no man's land ;) I am usually good but it is the one time that I allow myself to fantasize! Currently I am planning fish and chips after weigh in this week but my cousin's husband is moving in with me on friday and has just mentioned a bottle of wine on friday evening so I think there is a slight wee chance that friday night will be wine and takeaway in which case it would be prudent to skip the fish and chips.
I do count whatever I have on thursday evenings but I also allow the points to be counted back across any I have saved and borrow them from the week ahead if necessary.

I have just reread this and decided I sound certifiably insane

I WI on a Thursday eve & always make sure I have enough syns left for a glass or two of wine after WI. I start my next set of syns on a Friday morning.

I must admit this is something which has bothered me; when I returned from hols I'd gained 7lbs which took me over my target, so I started keeping a note of how many syns I'd used & how much I'd lost/gained each week, but did I add in the syns used Thursday daytime or Thursday day & eve:confused:

I weigh in on a thursday evening and that is the end of my week. The new week starts on friday morning and thursday night after weigh in is a bit of a no man's land ;) I am usually good but it is the one time that I allow myself to fantasize! Currently I am planning fish and chips after weigh in this week but my cousin's husband is moving in with me on friday and has just mentioned a bottle of wine on friday evening so I think there is a slight wee chance that friday night will be wine and takeaway in which case it would be prudent to skip the fish and chips.
I do count whatever I have on thursday evenings but I also allow the points to be counted back across any I have saved and borrow them from the week ahead if necessary.

I have just reread this and decided I sound certifiably insane

LOL!! Don't worry it all mae sense.

I weigh in on Monday night and my week starts on Tuesday, however Monday is probably my least Synful day! In fact I don't have any Syns on Monday I have just realised!!

So if I were you and weighed in on Friday mornings I would either start Friday or Saturday morning.

I usually use my syn over the week rather than a set amount daily and I'm driving myself crazy trying to figure out whether my syns finish on WI day or if I get a fresh set then!! Is your WI day the end of one week or the start of a new week??

Eh?

My LIFE starts and ends with weigh-in, full stop! lol

Steve

I started SW on a Wednesday and my WI is on a Wednesday, so as far as I'm concerned, my 'syn allowance' is re-set each Wednesday

i weigh in at 9.30am on a monday and i start my syns on a monday- so start of my week and i syn daily rather than weekly.

I weigh in on Thursday so I reprinted my daily Diary to start from Friday so I start again from there.

I know lots of people here don't go in for it, but I'm a big believer in Treat Night after weigh in. Not bingeing, but being able to have a bit of what I fancy without worrying about syns. So, I weigh on a Wednesday evening then don't count any syns until Thursday morning. At a rough estimate, I probably have about 20-30 syns max, so 400-600 kcals of 'non-free food' which I don't think is enough to ruin the week ahead, but I think that's because portion control and not overindulging is so ingrained in me now. Tonight I'm planning hummus and salad in a white (SHOCK HORROR) pitta from the kebab shop and a bottle of Newky Brown. YUM.

When I used to WI on a Thursday evening, after I would indulge in too much wine to either congratulate myself of cheer me up, depending on the result, and the new week would begin on Friday morning.
Now, I WI on a Tuesday morning, my week begins on a Tuesday morning, so no boozing, perhaps that is how I am doing better?:confused:

I start my week on Monday. I weigh in on Tuesday evening. There are 2 reasons for me doing this.
1) I don't then eat loads of syns on Tuesday evening after weigh in and not count them - its just a normal day - there is no treat night.
2) If I want to go out on Saturday night and use a few more syns than 15, I can do so - if I have some which I haven't used all week. But crucially, I am not then using syns from later on in the week and therefore depriving myself. I have at least 5 syns a day all week, and then whatever is left over on a saturday from the previous 5 days I use, along with the 15 syns for that day. Then on Sunday I am back to the usual max 10 syns.

Back