Doesn't being on a strict diet suck on Father's Day?!?!

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
He gets more chocolate than you can poke a stick at, plus we can't go out for dinner! This better be bloody worth it! Lol

I have been out a few times while on Cambridge I'm on ss+ through. So I have managed to find something I would eat. It is hard, I have got my dad chocolate, but I'm refusing to eat any of it. One of my flat mates got half a whole seller worth of chocolate. not even kidding she got boxes of 58 bars of chocolate she dosnt like. Happens to be my fav!! AHHHHHH

I cant eat any of the treats the kids made/bought him, but after a little research I've discovered that Lindt 85% dark chocolate has only 3.75g carbs & 4g fat per square (and they're big squares). So if I have a WS day, I can get away with one square. And cos its so dark I won't crave more. Will savour it this evening with a cup of tea. Mmmm :)

This looks so sickly I wouldn't want it anyway! Old habits, be gone!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1371390413.012573.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1371390413.012573.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 72
  • ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1371390501.330373.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1371390501.330373.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 72
Mmm that looks lovely!!

Haha you think being dark chocolate you won't want more??

My drink is jamesons Irish whiskey, and my fiance bought me jamesons Irish whiskey truffle bars that I have never had or seen before, the outter shell of it was dark chocolate and I thought I'd only have 1 bit a day cus I don't really love dark chocolate, all gone in about 2 hours lol! I ate it while I packed up all my stuff so I'm kidding myself that I have burnt it off lol

The 85% is a tad strong & bitter, I cant manage much. BUT I just ate a half a bag of dark choc truffles as well, cos no one else likes them and I do! Oh well, tomorrows another day I'll be back on track. Having a really, really tough weekend. Guess we all have one from time to time.

I had a small dinner of veg with the family tFather's DayFather's Day

Now a WHOLE box of posh choc truffles and half a glass of cider :-( At least the chocolates should've kicked me out of ketosis before I had alcohol! Not really annoyed with myself. Much.

Father's Day just keeps getting better and better! Just spent an hour at the vets with my little cavachon, Charlie. Lets just say that was the most expensive chocolate bar EVER! He has been such a poorly boy :-( and its my fault for falling off the wagon :-(

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1371425101.275414.jpg

Back