Dog walking starts this week arrgggghhh!!

missal

Hi everyone,

my puppy will be full vacinated this thursday so that's it for me no more excuses! He's a border collie so he'll want to be out lots, it'll be good for me and the kids though - really i can't wait!

I have looked up a walking programme to get us all into the swing of things and it starts off with 15 mins working upto an hours walk in six weeks.

looking forward to the exercise really.

missal x

Hi missal,

Enjoy your walkies with your new puppy:chores016:

We use to have a Welsh border collie many moons ago, unfortunately he did not have all his vaccinations and got sick and died, we were heart broken over him as he was a wonderful intelligent dog.:cry:

I have a yorkie now and she does love her walks.

Love Mini xxx

Awwwwrr then envy! Envy i tell thee!

I'd love a dog of my own, i've never been without one since i fell out of me ma, until 3 years ago when i moved out and i feel like theres a gap missing. :( OH isnt a dog person AT ALL [blinking postman...] so i think it might be a while before i can convince him. The walking would so chill me out and do me good, I miss it so damn much.

Enjoy your pup! <3

I will, he's being a bit of a pain at the moment and i put that down to so much energy and having to stay in, but come thursday hopefully he'll be able to burn some of that energy off.
He's the first puppy i've had (apart from family dogs but you aren't responsible for those are you!!). Is it normal for them to be a pain in the bum initially or is it just jack?
missal x

Pain in the bum is part of the package with collie pups you know! As well as the stupid amounts of adorable you get in return :D
But as they age you see a real loyal grace about them. <3

Back