Dogs weigh in shocker!

Rosey38

Well the dogs have just been weighed at the vets....combined medium lab and small collie weigh 6 stone! Round about what i want to lose, yikes....i can't even pick the lab up. That has motivated to ditch the excess weight! Time to increase my walkies :D.

Last edited:
Well the dogs have just been weighed at the vets....combined medium lab and small collie weigh 6 stone! Round about what i want to lose, yikes....i can't even pick the lab up. That has motivated to ditch the excess weight! Time to increase my walkies :D.

good on you rosey!!!! if you feel like having a nibble make sure the dog is in your path so you have to lift him to get to the food!!! works on 2 levels, exercise (snatch lifting the dog above your head) and memory of how heavy he is and it being the same as what you have to lose!!!!!

Great visual motivation.

you know those huge water bottles that you have in offices sometimes that sit on top of a cooler? i weighed one of those once and it was pretty much 3 stone... i find those hard to lift and i need to lose 2 of them! no wonder my back hurts so much :rolleyes:

good on you rosey!!!! if you feel like having a nibble make sure the dog is in your path so you have to lift him to get to the food!!! works on 2 levels, exercise (snatch lifting the dog above your head) and memory of how heavy he is and it being the same as what you have to lose!!!!!

Lol, watch out for me on next years worlds strongest woman...dog lifting.

you know those huge water bottles that you have in offices sometimes that sit on top of a cooler? i weighed one of those once and it was pretty much 3 stone... i find those hard to lift and i need to lose 2 of them! no wonder my back hurts so much :rolleyes:

Blimey, 3 stone...no wonder I always struggle with them! You could be my worlds strongest woman buddy!!

Back