Doh!

PurpleMum

Silver Member
:doh:After all my yacking about how I remember my tablets, I've missed them for breakfast and lunch two days in a row!!! I had one with dinner last night when I went home, and hopefully will remember to do the same tonight!:sign0007:Just trying to be an angel and not be tempted to turn this into a have whatever I want to eat day:fingerscrossed:

oh dear. i found everyone's suggestions helpful including yours!!! have you tried alarm on your phone as i have that for the tea time one as i nearly always forget that one although now i do have a strip of tablets near where i serve my tea. do you work on a computer at work or home? as i have a reminder on it for my breakfast one. do you have cereal for breakfast? could put out bowl the night before and put the tablet in it? keep going you are doing fab and are an inspiration.

Thanks Poppy. Just a couple of hectic days at work meant I had to have breakfast on the go. Naughty I know. I usually put tablets in my workbag the night before, but forgot. Still, tomorrows another day...

tomorrows another day. good luck

I forget all the bloody time, I've only remember 2 tablets in the last 3 days out of the 9 I should've had!!!!! Although maybe that's not a bad thing if I'm gonna struggle to get them

Good point Lexie, maybe have to start keeping the breakfast one. Googling I found some articles saying that the shortage will be through Feb/Mar. There was some 'issue' in a factory in US. Could be just talk, guess we'll find out over the comming weeks.

PurpleMum said:
Good point Lexie, maybe have to start keeping the breakfast one. Googling I found some articles saying that the shortage will be through Feb/Mar. There was some 'issue' in a factory in US. Could be just talk, guess we'll find out over the comming weeks.

All was ok for me, pharmacist said he didn't know anything about it....... Maybe it's a bit of a plot by the docs to get us to stockpile hey!!!

All was ok for me, pharmacist said he didn't know anything about it....... Maybe it's a bit of a plot by the docs to get us to stockpile hey!!!

Here's hoping everyone gets what they need over the comming weeks. Hopefully we'll all get enough xen or tevo to keep us going...

Back