Doing a Countdown

cherrybobs

Do people do these? I was thinking of getting a 6-week one to spur me on a bit. I almost didn't go to group last night cos I thought I'd gained (And I hadn't!) so I was thinking that if it's paid for upfront I'll have no excuses.

Hi. There's a few challenges on here which I think might be what you're looking for. There's one for May and one for summer. Come on board. What have you got to lose except pounds? ;)

Do people do these? I was thinking of getting a 6-week one to spur me on a bit. I almost didn't go to group last night cos I thought I'd gained (And I hadn't!) so I was thinking that if it's paid for upfront I'll have no excuses.

I think you were asking about paying for a 6 week countdown for slimming club. When I was working I used to do 12 week countdowns, mostly to make me go each week, but secondly to save money.
Regardless of what you think you have done try and go every week. Even if you should have a gain it is best to know and work on it from there.

I believe Scorpiogirl was thinking that you meant one of the challenges you can join on here where you state what you want to lose in `say` May and each week you put down what you have done. We don`t all lose all the time by any means. It is to help you get focused

There is one just starting for May if you are interested. I don`t know how to do a link I am afraid. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

I always buy 6 week countdowns as you effectively pay for 5 weeks. The saving is the same on 2x 6 weeks as 1x 12.

Just be aware that you have to book any hols when you buy it.

The main bonus for me is not always having to worry about having the cash on me as I'm always dashing to get there in time as it is..

My consultant told me that they're doing an offer soon where if you buy the 12 week countdown, you get a little summer book of recipes, worth about £4 for free. It's not much of a bonus, but if you plan on going to group anyway then it's something! :)

Back