Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Doing it all over again

Discussion in 'Exante' started by markanderl, 27 June 2010 Social URL.

1. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    On Friday I tortured myself by going to the cricket and got all the cravings of a life time because of the smells from the fast food outlets at the ground, well I am doing it all over again today, I seem to be a glutton for punishment but Team Blue I will stay strong, no doubt about that. Game starts at 11.00am and finishes just before the England v Germany game.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy101

yummy101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck. You get such a strong feeling of power and well being when you resist in these situations. I find it easier to resist completely than to just have a little bit. 'Little bits' lead on to 'big bits' for me. Enjoy the cricket! xx

4. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks Yummy, I could not have a little, it would then mean all or nothing for me, like you. I am on this diet for a reason, to lose weight and by having a little here and there woudl defeat the object. I am in week 3 now, not had anything but shakes, soup and water and have lost 29lbs. So I can see the benefits.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.