Doing it properly this time ....

leabub83

Hi all
Im new to Minimins was reccomended to join by my friend im a yoyo dieter who doesnt have massive amounts to lose but seem to have real problems keeping it off ! Back in jan I joint WW And lost 12lbs in 2 months I then fell off the wagon struggled to get my motivation back and put it back on plus an extra 2lbs Ive now decided im sick of not likibg what I see in the mirror and have joint Slimming world already I feel more positive about my journey Im hoping by making friends on here ill be able to stick to it :)

Look forward to talking to u all on our journeys to our goals xxx

Leanne

Im on my first week of slimming world too :) Good luck with your weight loss! I already feel more positive too!

Im worried that I wont lose anything! I dont know why as I am following it but I just seem to eat more than I usually do! Even if it is superfree foods! haha

I think that's the joy of it. I'm carrying my books around everywhere I go to make sure I'm doing it right, I look forward to hearing your first week result :)

Ahhh glad that u are both at same stage as me I also keep checking my books theres sonmany free foods it doesnt feel like a diet at all :)
Im hoping for 2lbs loss id be made up if it were 3.5lbs well done :)

Thanks for replying

Lea xxxxxx

leabub83 said:
Ahhh glad that u are both at same stage as me I also keep checking my books theres sonmany free foods it doesnt feel like a diet at all :)
Im hoping for 2lbs loss id be made up if it were 3.5lbs well done :)

Thanks for replying

Lea xxxxxx

You'll be surprised I reckon, I didn't expect 3.5lb! I'm hoping for the same again on Monday. Got my gym sessions tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday! Eek
Best of luck

Stacey :)

Back