Doing lipotrim has made me realise I am weird!!

Angellove

I actually like strawberry shakes!! I found them quite tasty! And I was so worried after reading about it on here and the colour was a little off putting too!! But yum! The dreaded chicken soup later...:)

I am going to try the chicken soup sometime this week just trying to get my courage up as the last time I tried it I couldnt stand it and it went down the sink... I only have the choc shakes just shows how we all have different tastes good luck anyway on your Lipotrim journey

I love the chocolate & vanilla. I even quite like the soup but I'm so hungry at the moment I'd like anything - I was even salivating at the dog's biscuits before...

I hated all of the shakes - in fact they tasted so awful that for the first week I just didn't have them . I tried the chicken soup and stayed with that from the start using the flapjacks as a bit of a change. Worked for me!

I hated all of the shakes - in fact they tasted so awful that for the first week I just didn't have them . I tried the chicken soup and stayed with that from the start using the flapjacks as a bit of a change. Worked for me!

I can't wait to try the flapjacks in a week or so when I think I might want to chew again!! I am trying to not add anything (coffee in vanilla shakes and mint tea in choc shakes etc, fibre) for as long as possible so when things get really dull or hard I have some options left!:)

I tend to keep stirring the soup whilst drinking it so the froth gets mixed in, the weird thing us the froth is always cold no matter how hot the soup is! X

I have always had wierd tastes ( inherited from my Mum) I always add a dash of white pepper to my chicken soup and then a lot of vinegar. I have no idea whether this causes any problems or not but so far I have lost ovewr 12st so evidently not!.

I love the soup now. I was having only chocolate shakes for the first few weeks, but got so sick of them! All I wanted was something savoury. Now I have two chocolate ones during the day and a chicken one at night.
I think the thing I found off putting about the soup the first time I tasted it was the lumps. I mix it in a shaker with a tiny bit of cold water and then add boiling water and it has a really nice texture.
I look forward to it now and never thought I would. XD

Ur taste deffo goes! At the start they taste terrible and after a week they taste good!! How weird! I make the chic shake into a mouse and put it n the freezer to set for about 10mins and it's nice and I toast the flapjack n the toaster an have it wiv a cup of tea! :)

Im going to do all soup.........fingers crossed

I like all of the shakes and soup (except the soup I make in a pan of boiling water as it disolves better), those flapjacks though are evil!!!

Back