Extra Easy Doing slimming world at home... Advice needed :)

Emilylou

Hey guys!
I started slimming world just under two weeks ago on extra easy and joined minimins today. :)

I have been following the books religiously at home but have a few questions that I hope some of you could be kind enough to answer for me :)

do you have to use your syns at all? In the two weeks I have been doing sw I have only used 6 in the first day I started and I haven't since.. My weightloss doesn't seem to be progressing very well I wondered whether this could be the cause although I do eat loads of the free and super free foods?

I also tend to eat alot of the same foods every day so was wondering whether anyone had any meal ideas?

Thanks for your help

Emilylou

Hi, syns are part of the plan and you must have between 5-15 syns a day for the plan to work, they are there to be used so use them in cooking or for a treat etc

Its always a good idea to swap foods around, having the same foods all the time is boring, have a look at the recipe section on here and cook some new things, having the same foods all the time will make you more likely to get bored and fall off plan! :)

I thought I might have been doing something wrong! I just felt like if I was then eating the syns aswell I'd be eating so much food.
I'll have a look at the recipe section :) thanks for your help :)

I thought I might have been doing something wrong! I just felt like if I was then eating the syns aswell I'd be eating so much food.
I'll have a look at the recipe section :) thanks for your help :)

No don't be thinking you're eating too much by having syns, they're part of the plan and there to be enjoyed so use them x

Back