Doing SW Again

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by CoCo, 23 August 2008 Social URL.

1. CoCo

CoCo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    I am doing SW again. But I am in a more positive frame of mind for it this time, I have tried SW before but didn't do very well, so here I am again:D
    I am doing it from home, got my old book out from the cupboard and dusted it down, and am raring to go.
    On holiday a few weeks ago I didn't want to go in the sea with my daughter, I didn't want to put my swim suit on, even with a sarong so I thought 'enough is enough', I have to seriously diet, not half heartedly have a bit of a go.
    Still a size 14, still want to get to size 12 and still want to lose a stone, maybe a stone and a half.
    So hello everyone, again:happy036:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

hmmm i know how you feel - i'm a size 22/24 and have to go on the beach in Nice next week! am looking forward to it, but i hate getting my legs out in public. i'm sure after a few days i won't give a s***....i just won't look down!

4. ScattyKatty

ScattyKatty Full Member

Diet:
    Slim Fast.
    I'm currently a size 14 as well and my mum has offered to pay for me to attend slimming world classes. So we are in it together hunnie
    Good luck x x

5. CoCo

CoCo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Do you want to get to size 12 as well?

6. ScattyKatty

ScattyKatty Full Member

Diet:
    Slim Fast.
    Yes hopefully a size 12 by my birthday in late November.
    Eventually though I hope to become a size 10 again (one day lol).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.