Doing Weight Watchers at home

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by phatlassthin, 17 February 2009 Social URL.

1. phatlassthin

phatlassthin Full Member

Hi all, I've just started doing WW at home as there isn't a local club. I have all the info from having done it before so I know what I'm doing. I'm very depressed about my weight and really need to do something about it so I am more healthy as well as fitting into clothes and looking better. I know what I need to do I just hope I can stick to it. I started yesterday and have had 2 really good days. I need to take it one day at a time. Here goes. Hope I really stick to it.:)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Welcome aboard :) Theres a lot of people on her doing it alone so you wont be stuck.

Shout if you need help x
  4. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    hiya, i have just stopped going to class after about 2 years, wreckon i can do just as well on my own by now, so good luck and you're not alone
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Take it one day at a time and write everything down so that way you will stick to your points

Good luck, you can do it at home instead of going to a class

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.