Dolce Gusto Coffee

Sculls

Silver Member
I am going to buy a Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine later! (Any advice on what model would be appreciated :)) However I am obviously interested in the syn values of the pods as this will influence what I purchase. Is there a list anywhere!?

x

Just bumping this to see if anyone can help??

Dulce gusto Mocha - 6syns
Unsweetened Latte - 4
Sweetened Latte - 4.5
Caramel Latte - 6.5
Chococino - 7.5

These are just a few i've pulled from the syns online on the SW app, hope this helps x

I got one at Christmas. It's brilliant. It works really quickly, even after a refill with cold water. I have the Genio model, I've no idea what the difference is with the other types but check out their website.

I'm assuming the americano and lungo capsules are free. They're not listed on slimming worlds website and on the dolce gusto website it doesnt give nutritional information for these as 'Plain coffee is exempt from nutrition labeling, insignificant nutritional value. '

On my fitness pal it says there is 0 calories for americano and 1 for lungo (there is a list on my fitness pal of them all and you can work out syns by the 1 syn = 20 cal rule)

Hope this helps! I say get one :D

oh and cappuccino is 4 syns. My bf had one yesterday and it tastes sweet without adding sugar. My friends had lattes last night, I haven't tried them yet (I'd rather drink the free ones) so don't know if they tasted sweet without sugar since the take sugar with them anyway. We ordered a load from the website since a £10 voucher came with it, I've caramel lattes to try too :) tho am wondering why it is less syns than a normal latte?! I've a feeling I won't like them cos I don't take any sugar in tea/coffee

Ah thank you both lots! I ordered a Creativa and am waiting for it to be delivered! Bit disappointed the syns are so high - I bought the Chocochino for my daughter but I wont touch that! I have ordered a light version of something hoping that wont be too bad! Ha!

I've the chocochino here too, I bought it for friends coming over. The 2 which had it said it was lovely. Luckily I don't like hot chocolate so won't be tempted! 7.5 syns for a drink is too high for me!

The creativa looks fab! Did you order from their website? I ordered capsule holders and extra coffee from the website on Christmas night and they only came on Friday, but I suppose that was over the Christmas break so that could explain the delay.

I've the chocochino here too, I bought it for friends coming over. The 2 which had it said it was lovely. Luckily I don't like hot chocolate so won't be tempted! 7.5 syns for a drink is too high for me!

The creativa looks fab! Did you order from their website? I ordered capsule holders and extra coffee from the website on Christmas night and they only came on Friday, but I suppose that was over the Christmas break so that could explain the delay.

Have you had the 'light' pods? Wondered what they were like taste wise? I ordered it off the website £99 rather than £160 with free delivery. It said that it was 3 - 5 days and that was Thursday last week so will have it this week. I ordered some of the latte glasses and will get a pod holder too I think! I ordered some coffee but think I will get that from the supermarket / Amazon in future.

We got the bubble pod holder and extender, and part paid it with the £10 voucher that came with the machine :)

I wouldn't order the coffee from the website again unless it was one I really wanted that wasn't in the supermarket as it was £3.68 on the website and I've seen it at mostly £3.77 in stores. We got free postage too but think that is just an offer.

Haven't tried any of the light versions, the skinny latte and skinny cappuccino 2.5 syns each.

claracluck1981 said:
Hello, I find the 'skinny' pods taste lovely and the full fat ones taste too fatty iyswim

Ooh great gonna stick to these and maybe get som sugar free syrup from Starbucks

MidnightPrincess said:
Apologies got one wrong xD Caramel latte is actually 4.5
Vanilla latte - 3.5
Cafe au Lait - 2

X

Mmmm caramel latte was lovely! X

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Ooooo how much is that Hun and is it syn free?xxx

Yes I believe the sugar free syrup is free (please double check before you buy it) and they serve it in Starbucks so I am hoping they sell the bottles :) I will let you know as soon as I get some :) x

Hello

I also have a dolce gusto and my favourite is the caramel latte. However on the box it says for 220ml (which I assume is the 2 pods combined) it is 70 calories. Would this not therefore make it 3.5 syns per latte?

Thanks.

You can also get sugar free syrup off amazon. The Da Vinci brand has lots of different flavours, i would recommend the butterscotch in a skinny latte which is 2.5 syns i believe. I prefer the latte to the skinny capucchino, as its abit bitter. I believe thier syrups can be added to alot of different things.

CJ

Back