Dolly will be 10st 7lbs by 27 August 2017...........

MISSLSR

Gold Member
Hello my lovelies,

I am back.................AGAIN.

I have been so bad at keeping up with my diary on here so I am back with a shiny new one to start afresh.

I am still following WW, been on & off a lot lately. Have been making a lot of excuses for myself & it's dawned on me that I am not getting anywhere fast because I am just not focused enough.

On paper losing this weight looks so easy but I really struggle. I am my own worst enemy & I know this.

I seem to connect everything to food.

I use it to celebrate, commiserate - you can see what I mean.

My starting weight was 16st 7lbs, I managed to get down to 14st 7lbs which was just amazing but then I had a trip to Dublin & since then I have just been so bad food wise.

I am dreading stepping on the scales, tomorrow I will update with the damage & then it is time to make the changes to get myself to my goal weight.

27 August is my wedding anniversary & I am determined I won't have another one with me feeling self conscious about my weight & having it affect the things I do or wear.

My Promise
1. Track everything that passes these lips from her forward
2. Excercise everyday, even if it just a walk I need to get in some activity
3. Be honest. With myself mostly
4. Set small goals along the way & smash them!

Dxxx

24 October 2016 - 14st 13lbs - 22lbs lost

Brekkie - 2 alpen light bars - 5SP
Lunch - 4 bagels, 2 chicken micro noodles :mad:
Dinner - mince, tatties, carrots, parsnips, turnip
Snacks - none
Drinks - orange juice, san pellegrino orange

Dxxx

Last edited:
24 October 2016 update.

Have updated my food diary in my previous post & I am ashamed of the food I ate yesterday.

I just don't know what is going on with me right now, that was a right binge & I felt ill afterwards. During it I also knew that I would be angry, disappointed & generally just feel so bad about it but I honestly couldn't stop myself.

Couldn't face the scales this morning.

Dxxx

25 October 2016 - 14st 13lbs - 22lbs lost

Brekkie - 2 alpen light bars, banana - 5SP :D
Lunch - carrot & coriander soup - 9SP :D
Dinner - sausage & root vegetable mash, onion gravy - 11SP :D
Snacks - apple, banana - 0SP :D
Drinks - coke zero, black coffee, water :D

So today has been miles better, gonna go overkill with the emojis because I just love them & I am happy!

In work from 8am till 8pm today, tomorrow & Thursday so will be eating all meals in work which means I need to be organised :eatdrink051:

Will manage this fine as I have all my shopping in for the week so just a case of picking it up in the morning before I make the mad dash to work.

Dxxx

26 October 2016 - 14st 13lbs - 22lbs lost

Brekkie - 2 alpen light bars, banana - 5SP
Lunch - carrot & coriander soup - 9SP
Dinner - sausage & root vegetable mash, onion gravy - 11SP
Snacks - apple, banana, chai tea with milk, babybel, mint viscount - 6SP
Drinks - coke zero, black coffee, water

So same menu as yesterday, I always tend to eat the same things day in day out, don't really get too bored of it because it is yummy.

Working 8am till 8pm again so not much chance to go off plan.

Dxxx

27 October 2016 - 14st 11lbs - 24lbs lost

Brekkie - 2 alpen light bars, banana - 5SP
Lunch - carrot & coriander soup - 9SP
Dinner - sausage & root vegetable mash, onion gravy - 11SP
Snacks - apple, banana, chai tea with milk, babybel, mint viscount - 6SP
Drinks - coke zero, black coffee, water

Much of the same today.

Dxxx

These late nights at work are killing me right now :confused:

Work gave us the chance to come in for some OT so I worked out that if I worked 25 hours I would get paid for 37.5 hours which is an extra weeks wages. By the time tomorrow is over I would have managed to work an extra 29 hours which means I will get paid for 43.5 hours - will get that end of November & it will be such a massive help over the festive period!!

In again today 8am till 8pm then off to the Boots Christmas even 8pm till 9pm to get a few of my pressies in & can get the 10.00 of points for every 50.00 I spend. Means I can treat myself to some goodies in the new year.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy will pop on later or tomorrow.

Dxxx

your doing well dolly and think of all the extra money like you said for Christmas presents x x x

Back