Sunday in work and this week I have my chocolate shakes instead of a McDonalds breakfast - whoop whoop!!

Dxxx

WI#1
14st 4lbs
Eeeeeeeek lost 8lbs this week! That included a Friday night out aswell with dinner and drinks, so glad I got straight back on plan on Saturday now!

Dxxx

Day 7 - DONE
Black coffee x3
Black tea x2
Water 4.2l
Lighterlife chocolate shake x1
Exante shepards pie x1
Veggie burst nuts 25g
Wasabi peas

So on plan but did have a little cheat, just skipped my last product though so it all worked out fine.

Was so worried for a while though, because I started snacking I felt like I wasn't going to be able to stop, my head was switching back into that binge mode and cos I was home alone I was almost ransacking the kitchen, instead I went for a bath though and managed to resist.

Dxxx

Last edited:
I am soooooooooooooo hungry right now, going to fill up on a bottle of water and a cup of chai tea.

I'm determined I am not eating anything off plan today or tomorrow.

Out for brunch on Wednesday with my Sister so will come off for that so that's what is getting me through.

Dxxx

Well done for resisting!

Thank you AliGal.

So hard but it will be worth it!

Still hungry, having another cup of tea to fill the space :classic_big_grin:

Dxxx

Just about to leave work, only 1 more bottle of water to drink tonight and still have 2 products to eat!

No wonder I'm starving only had 2 of my 4 shakes today :classic_eek:

Need to go pick up a new phone case from Argos on the way home so that will be the next challenge, can I make it home without eating!!?!?!

I blooming hope so.

Dxxx

Day 8 - DONE
Black coffee x3
Black tea x3
Water 4.2l
Lighterlife chocolate shake x2
Exante indian daal pot xx
Exante double chocolate cookie x1

So yesterday I almost caved in and had a binge, I was sitting in work thinking about where to go and what to buy and how much I was going to enjoy eating it but lord only knows how I managed to resist.

Anyway got home and still had 2 products to go so had the indian daal pot (lovely) and then the cookie (not so lovely) felt stuffed when I went to bed last night. Probably should have just had the one but hey ho I'm a greedy guts.

Now this morning I got on the scales and I am up 1.5lbs since yesterday :classic_confused: My actual WI isn't till Monday so there's time for that to comeback off but still it is soooooooooooooo annoying!

Plan for today is to stick to plan, imagine that :classic_tongue:

Off to drink copious amounts of black coffee and do some work.

Dxxx

I know why I was starving yesterday, the womb of doom (TOM) is almost upon me.

This was confirmed by the following things;

* Dropped about 20 things yesterday
* Could not parallel park my car
* Soooooooo tired
* Fell out of bed this morning

Anyone else get extreme clumsiness at that TOM?

Dxxx

It's one of the pleasures of being older - no more periods! I still haven't grown out of being clumsy!

Back