Order has been dispatched but won't be here until Friday or Saturday. I ordered it to be delivered to work and I am off those days :classic_frown:

Might pop in for it over the weekend, we'll see!

Just had my #1 which was a white chocolate and raspberry shake. I had my jacket on and was going to the shops to get something to eat but I quickly snapped myself out of it which was good.

I really want to see a 14st 0lbs or a 13st 13lbs on these bloody scales tomorrow!

Over the weekend if I STS I will be happy as Friday and Sunday I am out for dinner then possibly Monday out for lunch.

After that I will be on plan 100% for 9 days until I go to Edinburgh.

Wish I was a recluse, would make this so much easier!

Dxxx

Well done Dolly for not going to the shops!! Life does have a habit of getting in the way doesn't it? You have done very well though in losing well over 2 stone. I will definitely not stick to plan on my holiday in May but hoping all the walking I will be doing will help! When I get back the plan is to go straight back onto Exante before my next little 6 day break with my friends on the 18th June! At the end of the day life is for living but I am determined now to get rid of the weight once and for all, I am fed up with being unhealthy and hopefully the blood pressure and cholesterol will go down too!

I also cannot wait to wear clothes that I actually like!! Take care Hun. xxx

Aw same here. I have a wardrobe full of clothes that don't fit me!

I will be in those clothes this year.

Dxxx

Just read through your diary.

Can resonate with the wardrobe of clothes that don't fit! Hang on in there, this is the year! xx

Hey all,

So back to work after a long weekend.

Friday - I stuck to plan in the morning then had a chinese for dinner as I was out at a retirement do. Plan was to go home and not snack on anything but I had a bag of microwave popcorn. Not as bad as it could have been but still not perfect.

Saturday - Planned to have the full day on plan which was fine until dinner time, my sister and her 2 kids were over and we all had a nice roast dinner then a slice of strawberry cream cake.

Sunday - Stuck to plan in the morning then had some chocolates before we went out for dinner. For dinner I shared a combo starter with Mum then had a chilli enchilada which was so nice but the portion was massive so left about 1/2 of it. Didn't have anything else later that night.

Monday - Planned to have the full day on plan then had some of the kids chips when I was at softplay. Got home and had a packet or rice thins and 1/2 a cookie. Dinner was 1/2 a broccoli quiche with beans and red onion. Had the other 1/2 of the cookie later on and then bed.

Today I am back on plan.

I managed to cling on to the 13's for most of the weekend but today I was 14st 0lbs so that will teach me!

Back to the 13's tomorrow I hope.

Staying on plan now until the 11th April 2019 for my overnight stay in Edinburgh and Matilda at the Playhouse.

Dxxx

03.04.19 - Tuesday- 14st 0lbs - 196lbs - 56lbs to Lose
So yesterday I did cheat a bit;

* Egg and potato salad, roll, chilli chicken skewers
* Koka noodles 2 slices of toast
* Snickers and a twix

Never going to get to goal at this rate :classic_frown:

Back on it today and trying some of my new Exante products. Just had the honeycomb shake, it was horrible! Smelled lovely in the packet before it was mixed up. Sure I ordered 5 of them but only got 4, can't say I'm too bothered means one less to drink :classic_tongue:

Will have 3 of them today and 1 tomorrow to just get them out of the way!

I'm hoping that after dealing with a day of disgusting-ness I will see a 13 on the scales tomorrow for my troubles :classic_roll_eyes:

Dxxx

03.04.19 - Tuesday- 14st 0lbs - 196lbs - 56lbs to Lose
Such a bad bad day with food yesterday. I couldn't stop myself the urge to binge was just too strong.

I had;

* Chicken triple sandwich, chilli chicken skewers, wasabi peas
* 2 packets of McCoys crisps
* Packet of Digestive thins
* 3 roast potatoes, 3 slices of roast beef, roast carrots and parsnips, gravy

I felt ILL when I went to bed last night and the guilt of course had set in.

Dxxx

04.04.19 - Wednesday- 13st 12lbs - 194lbs - 54lbs to Lose
So after that terrible day yesterday I am not sure how this has happened but I am 13st 12lbs according to my home scales today!

Today will be a good day on plan, I am full of the cold but feeding a cold will not make me feel better and it will only add lb's back on so I am not going to do it.

I am away for an overnight next Thursday so I am going to have 7 100% days before then, this will also save me money so a win win on both fronts.

I will check back in later, we all know my days can start out so well and end so badly but I am determined that this will not happen today.

Dxxx

Eurghhhh it's gonna be a tough day, having 3 of those Honeycomb shakes so that I can just get rid of them today. First one down the hatch and it was a struggle :classic_confused:

Feeling good that I am back on plan and no urges as yet to binge or cheat in the slightest.

Hoping that this lasts and I can see this through 100% until next Wednesday.

Dxxx

So after that terrible day yesterday I am not sure how this has happened but I am 13st 12lbs according to my home scales today!

Today will be a good day on plan, I am full of the cold but feeding a cold will not make me feel better and it will only add lb's back on so I am not going to do it.

I am away for an overnight next Thursday so I am going to have 7 100% days before then, this will also save me money so a win win on both fronts.

I will check back in later, we all know my days can start out so well and end so badly but I am determined that this will not happen today.

Dxxx

Yay Dolly, well done! xxx

Awww good luck Dolly. It is so hard to get back on plan once you've strayed but think of the longer picture. Well worth it, stay strong xx

07.05.19 - Tuesday- 14st 9lbs - 205lbs - 65lbs to Lose
Sneaks back in, heavier and miserable.

I need to get back to plan.

Today the plan is to have 4 Lighterlife products, that will be around 600 calories for the day. Reason I am having them is that I got 4 meals for £1.00 instead of £10.99 in Superdrug and I can't pass up a bargain like that!

I'm going to take measurements when I get home tonight and will do them every month.

I'm in this for the long haul.

Dxxx

07.05.19 - Tuesday- 14st 9lbs - 205lbs - 65lbs to Lose
Sneaks back in, heavier and miserable.

I need to get back to plan.

Today the plan is to have 4 Lighterlife products, that will be around 600 calories for the day. Reason I am having them is that I got 4 meals for £1.00 instead of £10.99 in Superdrug and I can't pass up a bargain like that!

I'm going to take measurements when I get home tonight and will do them every month.

I'm in this for the long haul.

Dxxx
You got this!!!

Back