Not long to go now, finish at 8pm.

Managed to survive on only water since my last soup, will have something as soon as I get in then chill out time ready for bed.

Really hoping to still see the 13's on the scales in the morning, hate how weight fluctuates so much on a daily basis.

Would LOVE to get my 3st loss by the end of May, that would be amazing!!! Over reaching a bit maybe but shoot for the moon and all that.

Dxxx

22.05.19 - Wednesday - 14st 1lbs - 197lbs - 57lbs to Lose
How annoyingggggggg, I'm back in the 14's already. A whole day it lasted. It's gonna be that TOM soon so I know for a fact my weight is going to go up and down but this is when I usually just think screw it and give in.

I am not doing that this time.

Today it is going to be a bar for brekkie, shake for lunch and soup for dinner.

I have been having a bar at night so think that by switching this to my first product rather than my last might make a difference, that's how it is working in my mind anyway!

Dxxx

Last edited:
Felt a binge coming on earlier out of nowhere really. Managed to fight through it, I had a shopping list in my head of where I was going to go and what I was going to buy.

Had some water and tea and gave myself a talking to!

Just about to have my soup so that will keep me going until I get home tonight at about 8.30pm.

Dxxx

Vegetable soup was the best one yet, will defo order more of those.

Just packing up in work, will be home at about 8.45pm. Will have another soup or maybe a shake.

Dxxx

Well done fighting that binge Dolly, I had the Thai chicken soup last night, I really like that one. Have a good day Hun. xxx

Thanks Jacci, was so so close to just giving in to it.

Felt good going to bed knowing that I had resisted.

Got up and jumped on the scales and a STS, better budge soon!

Dxxx

23.05.19 - Thursday - 14st 1lbs - 197lbs - 57lbs to Lose
STS this morning, hoping to see a 13 again on the scales tomorrow.

Out for dinner tomorrow then going to get right back on it after that with no more planned days off until Pink, I need to stick to this!

I can and will make it to 23.06.19 without another unplanned morsel of food passing my lips!

Dxxx

Fingers, toes, eyes, legs - everything!

I just really want to get lower than 13st 9lbs, that it the lowest I have gotten to in years so feel that once I pass that I will be well on the way.

I'm just to impatient with this tbh.

I just need to realise that it has taken time to get this size and it's going to take time to get back to where I was many moons ago.

Goal this year for sure though!

Dxxx

28.05.19 - Tuesday - 13st 13lbs - 195lbs - 55lbs to Lose
So my official WI this week is at 13st 13lbs, 10lbs loss in the last 2 weeks!

I will take that.

Had a lovely bank holiday weekend, ate too much, drank too much but had some fun times with family and friends so that's all the matters!

Yesterday we went to see Secret Life of Pets 2 and it was sooooooo funny! Think the adults enjoyed it more than the kids.

Also yesterday I booked another holiday.

Going to take my Mum to Rome as a thank you/Christmas/happy 65th birthday gift, we're off on 2nd December to the 6th December!

This is the B&B I have booked, right on Piazza Navona which is right in the middle of Rome.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187791-d11609695-Reviews-Rome_Visits-Rome_Lazio.html

Cannot waitttttttttttttttt!!

Dxxx

Well done Dolly!!! Yay!!! Have you been to Rome before? Hubby and I went quite a few years ago, it is stunning! Take care my dear! xxx

Yeah I've been a couple of times with the ex so know my way around fairly well and totally love the place!

Dxxx

Feeling hungry today, this is the result of being a greedy guts at the weekend so my own fault!

Will pass in a day or two.

Just about to have another of the Cambridge products I was very kindly given earlier today.

Will have the Thai green curry, counting down the minutes tbh, my stomach is growling!

Dxxx

13st 10lbs today!!

So happy and just need to lose another 2lbs to get to my lowest weight in a long long time!

Really want to see that by Tuesday morning.

Been nipping in to the Superdrug next to work all week cos I've spotted a few packets of Lighterlife products are going out of date this month, they have gone from £10.99 to £5.00, they will go down to £3.00 next then I think with a week to go they will be £1.00, that is when I will buy them all :classic_tongue:

Just hope no one else in in the same mind as me.

Dxxx

Thanks jacci!

Sticking to the shakes and soups only seems to be helping, for some reason I have had less food cravings this week!

Who knows why but I am loving it.

Dxxx

Back