Yes - secret eater here too,

26.03.19 - Tuesday - 14st 0lbs - 196lbs - 56lbs to Lose
Got home from work last night and my Mum's friends were in. They stayed till about 9.30pm. When they left I had;

* 2 slices of brown toast with butter
* 3 slices of corned beef
* A strawberry tart

I am going to get to goal weight at a snails pace at this rate, which I suppose is better than not even trying but still.

In work and back on plan, this is me until Friday now 100%!

Dxxx

Last edited:
Bless you Dolly. It is not always easy is it. Not only am I a secret eater I have also been known to wake up in the middle of the night and stuffed my face with cheese sandwiches etc...not good. I have not done this since I have been on Exante which is good but it was becoming a very bad habit. Take care Hun and good luck for today. xxx

It really isn't but honesty is the best policy.

It's going to be a slow road at this rate but I am at least still trying and haven't completely given up.

Will be having a shake in around an hour so looking forward to that.

Dxxx

The main thing is that you keep on keeping on Dolly. At the moment I am on a roll but believe you me I could wake up tomorrow and be in a totally different place. However slow the road there is still an end. Gosh! That was quite profound! Take care Hun. xxx

So I referred a friend and got a £10.00 credit then placed an order today.

I got 84 products and 4 shaker bottles for a total of £49.97 :classic_eek:

What a complete bargain!!

Excited for the order to arrive so I can try some new products.

I've ordered some Indian daal pots, Indian style curry, honeycomb shakes, caramel latte frappe shakes, pasta ham mushroom soup, red thai chicken soup and some mushroom soup - need some heat back in my life!

Dxxx

I really like the daal pots.......though they do need a bit more ‘oomph’ to them, so I add black pepper and some hot paprika too ☺️

My order is still being processed so won't be with me today :classic_frown:

Was hoping to have something hot for lunch today, oh well maybe tomorrow.

Dxxx

27.03.19 - Wednesday - 14st 1lbs - 197lbs - 57lbs to Lose
Made it a full day on plan :classic_big_grin: The urge to cheat last night was so strong, I was almost in the kitchen rummaging in the freezer to see what I could cook but instead I took myself off to bed with my book (Game of Thrones) and had my strawberry jam bar!

Made it to work without going for a roll so so far so good!

Plan is so have an all shake day today.

Dxxx

27.03.19 - Wednesday - 14st 1lbs - 197lbs - 57lbs to Lose
Made it a full day on plan :classic_big_grin: The urge to cheat last night was so strong, I was almost in the kitchen rummaging in the freezer to see what I could cook but instead I took myself off to bed with my book (Game of Thrones) and had my strawberry jam bar!

Made it to work without going for a roll so so far so good!

Plan is so have an all shake day today.

Dxxx

Well done Dolly, I almost do this one meal at a time...keep telling myself I can do this! I got a bit of a shock yesterday. My initial BMI was 41 and I had no idea but apparently that is morbidly obese, I am now 39.1 so that is 'just obese'. I cannot believe that my weight issue was that dangerous tbh. Put the fear of God into me!

Hope you have a lovely and successful day!

xxx

I'm the same, I can be so good then something in my mind just changes in split second and I binge.

Clearly this is a problem that I need to sort out.

Oh well that's good news, lets both go from obese to overweight then on to healthy weight!

Dxxx

Order has still not been dispatched, I chatted online with them and they said it is all fine and has been allocated a courier so hopefully it will be here tomorrow.

I could really be doing with some spice in my life to help me with the weekend urges to cheat.

Finishing work at 6.30pm so on my last bottle of 'work' water then will have another bottle at home. Will take me up to 4.2l today.

Peeing every 5 minutes!

Dxxx

28.03.19 - Thursday - 14st 1lbs - 197lbs - 57lbs to Lose
Kinda upset at this today, I was so sure I would be down at least another 1lb this morning.

I had to battle myself last night to stick to plan and I did which is great but so disappointing when you STS on the scales.

Official WI tomorrow so we will see what is says then.

Dxxx

I hope you have a decrease tomorrow , I know how disheartening it is when you are convinced you should have lost and you don't. I am always a bit nervous getting on the scales which is ridiculous considering I am only eating 600 calories a day!
I am keeping everything crossed for you for tomorrow Hun, take care. xxx

If I look at my food diary it's gonna be easy to see I suppose but I still don't think I've gone that far off plan.

Slow and steady wins the race so they say!

Dxxx

Back