Dolly's Slim & Save Diary

oh, and just a little about me...

I am fat, there... I said it. I also love food, not the healthy kind but the bad kind. The buns, biscuits, roast potatoes, warm bread, I love the cuddly kind of food. I take great comfort from food and 99% of my problems with food are in my head.

Losing is weight is something I must now face. I've done it before but then I didnt break my nasty food habits. This time I really need to deal with my food issues and stop taking comfort from it.

Hi dolly,

You should exactly the same as me. Think I was salivating there just reading about the things you love.

All those things will be there when were slim. As an occasional treat of course.

I'm day 3 today and doing ok.

Good luck x

Dolly's Slim & Save Diary

How's day 3 going?

day three a breeze :) now on day 4! how about you, Cheekychick ?

Glad things are going well... Any sign if ketosis yet? Day 33 for me... Dying to get on the scales but not going back home until 26th so will weigh in on 27th... Last weigh in I had lost 22.5lbs in the first 3 weeks :)

wow thats amazing.... havent checked the ketosis ... but know if i just stick to it then it will work. i did lipotrim a few years ago and lost 3 stone... so i know it works but sadly i like eating bad things... :( so it crept back on. then 2 years ago i went from 90kg to 80 kg by eating salads and walking but 5 kg came back on.

its all in my head which is where the problem starts, if i get my head straight then the rest follows!
have a good day :)

Great loss well done, keep it up.

Back