Dolmio Pasta Vita

Nini74

I'm very confused with these! When I search the product, it appears that its 1.5 syns for the 300g pot. But when i put in the nutritional info, it comes up as 4 syns. Can anyone help please? don't really want to eat it if its 4 syns but didn't bring anything else with me so going to have to...but i know i won't enjoy it as much now :mad:

I've always counted them at 1.5 and my losses have been fine. Maybe the calculator doesnt account for some free food allowance x

Looks to me Like if you just ate the Pasta part its 1.5syns, if you just ate the sauce part its 4.5syns so if you ate the pasta pot with the sauce pot over it it would be 6syns in total

Pasta Vita, Fusilli Bolognese, 300g pack, ambient, sauce pot
Pasta Vita, Fusilli Bolognese, 300g pack, ambient, pasta pot 10½

xx

jennibells said:
Looks to me Like if you just ate the Pasta part its 1.5syns, if you just ate the sauce part its 4.5syns so if you ate the pasta pot with the sauce pot over it it would be 6syns in total

Pasta Vita, Fusilli Bolognese, 300g pack, ambient, sauce pot
Pasta Vita, Fusilli Bolognese, 300g pack, ambient, pasta pot 10½

xx

Well if thats true I'm very lucky! I'm sure my consultant said 1.5?! Oh well only got one left in the cupboard for emergencies and won't bother again if they are that much!

Jennibels is absolutely right - it is only 1.5 syns for the pasta part and you need to add the two syn values together. All consultants got an update about this but it sounds like yours misunderstood :(

oh dear - there's 6 syns i could have done without today then..... glad i checked though! where the sw site says "pasta pot" is 1.5 syns, i assumed that was what i was eating and that "sauce pot" was a different product altogether. Thanks for letting me know xx

Back