• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Don Giovannis Italian

Going to Bridgewater HAll Sat (can't wait) and going to an Italian near by
Please help me choose / syn the following 2 courses so i can plan ahead

I've put in Bold the ones i think are better - but new to this, so not sure. Use cheese as HEX A???

Antipasti misto - Variety of Italian salami and cured meat

Bianchetti fritti - Deep fried white bait served with home made tartar sauce

Zuppa del Giorno - Home made soup of the day

Polpette alla Romana - Spicy Italian beef meat balls in tomato and herb sauce

Gamberoni all’aglio - King prawns in light garlic, tomato, chilli peppers and lemon sauce Avocado con Gamberetti – Avacado served with prawns, crab meat, Marie rose sauce, sun-blushed tomatoes Melanzane alla Parmigiano – Stack of marinated aubergine, port salut cheese, basil, tomatoes bakes in the oven
Costelette al forno - Spare ribs marinated in special chef’s barbecue sauce and baked in the oven

Bisteca alla griglia - Grilled rump steak served with potato wedges and side salad

Vegetarian Lasagna - Layers of flat pasta with parmesan cheese and vegetables oven-baked in a tomato sauce and a topping of mozzarella

Insalata Caesar - Caesar salad with char grilled chicken

Spaghetti Napoli - Cherry tomatoes, basil, onions, tomato sauce, garlic and parmesan cheese

Pappardelle con Polpette – Italian meat balls in spicy tomato and garlic sauce, served with large pasta ribbons

Risoto Marinara – Shell fish risotto in light tomato, white wine and lemon sauce

Baccala alla Provencal – Cod filet served on a bed of ratatouille

Gamberoni – Tiger prawns in spicy tomato and lemon sauce served on a bed of vermicelli and julienne vegetables

Filetto al Ferri - Filet steak grilled to your liking served with grilled tomato and field mushrooms
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
I have been to Don Giovannis and absolutely love it there!! If you ask them to make what you want with a few changes (less oil, no cheese etc) they will generally do it for you! :-D