1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Don Giovannis Italian

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Maddysmum, 20 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Maddysmum

Maddysmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Going to Bridgewater HAll Sat (can't wait) and going to an Italian near by
    Please help me choose / syn the following 2 courses so i can plan ahead

I've put in Bold the ones i think are better - but new to this, so not sure. Use cheese as HEX A???

Antipasti misto - Variety of Italian salami and cured meat

Bianchetti fritti - Deep fried white bait served with home made tartar sauce

Zuppa del Giorno - Home made soup of the day

Polpette alla Romana - Spicy Italian beef meat balls in tomato and herb sauce

Gamberoni all’aglio - King prawns in light garlic, tomato, chilli peppers and lemon sauce Avocado con Gamberetti – Avacado served with prawns, crab meat, Marie rose sauce, sun-blushed tomatoes Melanzane alla Parmigiano – Stack of marinated aubergine, port salut cheese, basil, tomatoes bakes in the oven
    Costelette al forno - Spare ribs marinated in special chef’s barbecue sauce and baked in the oven

Bisteca alla griglia - Grilled rump steak served with potato wedges and side salad

Vegetarian Lasagna - Layers of flat pasta with parmesan cheese and vegetables oven-baked in a tomato sauce and a topping of mozzarella

Insalata Caesar - Caesar salad with char grilled chicken

Spaghetti Napoli - Cherry tomatoes, basil, onions, tomato sauce, garlic and parmesan cheese

Pappardelle con Polpette – Italian meat balls in spicy tomato and garlic sauce, served with large pasta ribbons

Risoto Marinara – Shell fish risotto in light tomato, white wine and lemon sauce

Baccala alla Provencal – Cod filet served on a bed of ratatouille

Gamberoni – Tiger prawns in spicy tomato and lemon sauce served on a bed of vermicelli and julienne vegetables

Filetto al Ferri - Filet steak grilled to your liking served with grilled tomato and field mushrooms
    Last edited: 20 October 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MissMimi

MissMimi Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    I have been to Don Giovannis and absolutely love it there!! If you ask them to make what you want with a few changes (less oil, no cheese etc) they will generally do it for you! :-D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.