Don,t know if i can do this!

Eileen

likes posting.
Ive been doing sw since September & lost 6 pounds.I lost 5 1/2 my 1st week then ss lost odd pound but put on most weeks.Im doing ee & i,ve had private meetings with my swc who has been really helpful & runs a very successful group.I just don,t think it works for me.At the begining my swc told me i was not eating enough second time i saw her there was very little she could find that i was doing wrong.We did a weeks meal planner together & i stuck to it 100% & lost a pound the week after i did simular eating plan & put 1/2 on. :cry:I dont want to just give up i really need help. My swc seems to be just leaving me alone now, i feel maybe she thinks im not trying or something.i buy sw mag & make recipes i make all my meals count syns dont drink alcohol.I work part time go on walks look after my mum, im always on the go.Has this happened to any of you.Can anyone help.PLEASE.:sigh:

have you been to your gp and had your thyroid levels checked?

No last time i had them checked was 12 years ago when i was pregnant, i was fine.I could try see if he will give me a test.Thanks.

I think your thyroid can change at any time can't it? and you can have flare ups?

yes it can, and yes you can. and you can get all or none of the regular symptoms, and you can have a borderline blood test and still have it affect your weight loss or gain.

but hey if you do have an underactive thyroid, there is a bonus: free prescriptions lol.

I thought so, so a test 12 years ago could be a completely different story to a test now and could be the reason you're not losing weight, deffo worth looking into

Back