Done 10 days!!

Mazd323

I didn't think I'd say it but I've managed 10 days so far on this diet. 1st weigh in tomorrow so excited for that.

I've really liked the cappuccino one over ice so thought I'd try it hot tonight. Euch!!! It was horrible, the worst I've tasted yet.

I've read everywhere you shouldn't have the bars till you've done 2 weeks but my consultant has said I can order some. Which do people recommend?

Mazd323 said:
I didn't think I'd say it but I've managed 10 days so far on this diet. 1st weigh in tomorrow so excited for that.

I've really liked the cappuccino one over ice so thought I'd try it hot tonight. Euch!!! It was horrible, the worst I've tasted yet.

I've read everywhere you shouldn't have the bars till you've done 2 weeks but my consultant has said I can order some. Which do people recommend?

Congrats on getting to day 10 and good luck for wi tomorrow bet u will have had a fab loss

wow you will have a wicked loss after 10 days good luck!!

I had the peanut one, choc mint and also the choc one and put them in the fridge they are lovely. Say my fav is the choc mint :)))

Back