Done 5 days Attack - now what ?

brucie777

Hi Everyone,

Ive done 5 days of Attack:: Started at 12st 6lb and down to 12st 0lb. (didnt lose anything on day 5 of attack,yesterday:() Really wanted to be in the 11 's before hitting the cruise stage. I'm doing this with my hubby who has more to lose and he's lost 11lb !! Im thinking of doing another 5 days on attack just to get it down a bit as i hear its slows right down when you add veg days (probably going to do 1/1) Any advice or ideas would be great.
Many Thanks
Brucie :)

Hi Brucie
i thought the same as you but I was advised that we should only do attack for the recommended amount, so I went onto cruise yesterday and I'm another pound down today! And boy did those veggies taste good! 6lb is brilliant! You done really well xx I have also decided to do 1pp 1pv.

I'm on my 6th day of attack, not been able to weigh this morning as I wasn't at home with my beloved scales, but yesterday I had gone from 11.8 to 11.2 so same 6lb down in 5 days, I've decided to stay on attack though until I'm back in the 10 zone as I'm enjoying it, hoping Monday I will see 10 though as I am looking forward to see salad n veggies! Let us know how you get on switching to cruise :)

People have this idea that the longer you stay on attack the more you will lose - if Dr. D says to do attack for five days then take his advice - he knows what he's talking about - you will lose on cruise too - your body needs the veg - trust in Dr. D this diet works but you must follow as he recommends - good luck guys xx

Last edited:
I agree with scoot, the good doctor does know and you've got to get you vitamins with your Veg xxx

Back