1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Donnas weight loss journey.

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by smallcutie, 20 September 2011 Social URL.

1. smallcutie

smallcutie Member

Hi there i have absolutely no idea if i am doing this right but here goes. I have done slimming world once before and i did really well, but as soon as i reached my target i had done what i had to so then it all went back on again, and i am now even heavier than when i tried the first time.So this time i am determined to lose the weight and keep it off.

I started to gradually put weight on when i had my daughter then even more was gained when i had my son and so the story goes the years passed i ate more exercised less and put more and more weight on.

So i am now determined to get it off and keep it off so day one begins in the morning.would love to hear from any other slimming worlders.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.