• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Don't even try stopping me!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
:D I have decided to add exercise to my weight loss as up to now I have been a lazy moo :p So Got me Rosemary Connelly DVD at the ready, Gave it a good dusting..And is ready to be entered into my DVD player...I am tired just thinking about it ha ha..Well here goes wish me luck :D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Lol go you!:D

dont think im at that stage yet, just walking the mutt a bit more briskly!

Let me know how you get on!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Just did the 25 minute Toning section of the DVD :p Feel great but lets see when I am crying about having aching muscles tomorrow :D Well that's done and dusted for another month or so ha ha!

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
LOL! Just try and do the same amount each day and when it gets easy up it a bit!

You will look more stunning in no time!

i have vicky entwistle's fitness (janice battersby) dvd. i go to bed every night thinking right i will it tomorrow! BUt i still not got round to doing it. I am doing it in my head but its not doing much fitness wise lol

we use the max and paddy exercise dvd, we usually end up laughing too much and falling ova or summat similar lol.

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
we use the max and paddy exercise dvd, we usually end up laughing too much and falling ova or summat similar lol.

Seriously is there a Max and Paddy exercise DVD? :p I so have to see that :D

ye its hillarious, well to me anyway. i love anything with them in it.

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
I love watching Max and Paddy so so so funny! I will have to have a look around for it, Or see if I can get it cheap off ebay :p

I spent about 10 mins dusting down my exercise bike............ and have used it once! But I am going to have to get in the way of using it!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
I spent about 10 mins dusting down my exercise bike............ and have used it once! But I am going to have to get in the way of using it!
You did well dusting it down for 10 minutes that in itself must surely count as a workout :D:D

Well thats what I thought.......... but that was only once in the last 2 weeks LOL!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Well thats what I thought.......... but that was only once in the last 2 weeks LOL!

To be honest I would count that a full work out to last me a year :D:D

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
lol your welcome. a real charmer me.....ask any of my ex wives lol

You never listen to the ex wife, shes always an ex for a reason LOL!

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Lol Laura!!!

How many ex's have you got Lee?

Charlene, hurry up and try Vicky's workout, I've been thinking of getting it myself and I'd appreciate your thoughts on it.

I would defo recommend Bev Callard's DVD's (Liz on Corrie) Real Results is good for a beginner and I love Rapid Results. Ultimate Results was too hard for me before but I'll give it another go. The new one, Lasting Results, has great exercises but the music is pants!

x

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Hey hun did you do your DVD bit today?