dont forget to watch Pete Burns on TV tonight

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by devonbabe, 2 November 2006 Social URL.

1. devonbabe

devonbabe Silver Member

talking about his cosmetic surgery..

aparantly his lips went wrong, too much botox i think he said, and he had to have his lips amputated and rebuilt
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kati

kati Gold Member

Cambridge diet
    I dont think I could bear to watch that. I as nearly sick just off what they showed when he went into big brother
  4. Ivy

Ivy Silver Member

I am fuming. FUMING!

i can only get UTV and not ITV which generally has the same programs except this one!

And i couldnt wait to see it....

At least i got to watch Kate Tate though and it was classic

5. devonbabe

devonbabe Silver Member

if that wasnt enough to put me off contemplating any form of surgery......

did you see it?

those poor women...the one who had the brest reductions....terrible, absolutly terrible
  6. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

I was thinking exactly the same, Jo!

I will NEVER have cosmetic surgery - I was sure of that before the programme and even more certain of it now! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

Just horrendous to think what can go wrong!! I mean, I know the programme was biased to make good telly but honestly!!!!! To think that these poor people had had their lives totally ruined by something that they'd hoped would improve their lot - aargh!!!!!

And all those close-up shots of the scalpel - eeeuuuuwww!!!!

I will keep my wrinkles and lumps and bumps, thank you! lol
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.