DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENED

Did anyone fail to lose on their 3rd weigh in? I have mine tomorrow and had a sneaky peak on my scales which are the same as my CPC. I just have not lost. I have done SS 100% not cheated or anything. Drank 3-4 litres of water every day. So fed up, I am just thinking whats the point. Dont want to give in now. What do I do to stay on track?

Any ideas on how to get motivated again.

Carol x :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

I think I am going to be the same Cillabatty.
My weigh in day is Tuesday and I last weighed on Friday and the scales hadn't moved. I'm hoping I am pre menstral and it water retention. Seeing the scales move is what motivates me to carry on. I'm not interested in the inches etc.I have such a long long way to go that to not lose is so upsetting.
Chin up.See what tomorrow brings x

Thanks, You are like me. 13lb week 1 and 4lb week 2. I am just wandering if its common for week 3 to be a bad week.
I will keep going but its so hard. But i really want this, so lets both motivae each other to carry on. We can do this we just have to want it more than we want to eat.
I think if I eat something I will be soooo disappointed with myself and I know I wont be able to stop.

Like you say lets see what tomorrow brings.

Good luck this week x

I feel for you both but you need to stay off the scales. A lot can change in a couple of days and you are only getting yourself down if your scales dont show a loss midweek and your motivation will be out the window. If you are 100% this diet does work and you will have amazing losses. If you are retaining fluid one week it will show the next. Believe me. Keep going, you are both doing great :)

I feel for you both but you need to stay off the scales. A lot can change in a couple of days and you are only getting yourself down if your scales dont show a loss midweek and your motivation will be out the window. If you are 100% this diet does work and you will have amazing losses. If you are retaining fluid one week it will show the next. Believe me. Keep going, you are both doing great :)
Yes MandyMoo you are absolutely right!!
ive taken the batteries out of mine because I was getting disheartened.
Im not ready to throw in the towel just yet....(she says!!) I have to do this.
Cillabatty...let's try and look at the positives and not the negatives!! Look what we have done so far? XX

Ok lets do this, no more negatives, I'm ready to go now, no more feeling sorry for myself.#

thanks for the positive boost you have both given me :)

Woo hoo uz can do it :) x

Hi girls,

Weight loss is simple, Put less in than you use and you WILL lose.
Its our bodies which are the strange things. They can play tricks on us and try to demotivate us. From reading posts on here sometimes people do stay the same BUT they then go onto have a bigger loss the week after so please do not give up, Stick to plan as you have and keep on drinking the water like you have and you WILL have a loss.
Its not easy to stay motivated if you think you may not have a loss but just think if you go off plan you WILL have a gain and all of your hard work and money would be wasted x x x

Hi girls,

Weight loss is simple, Put less in than you use and you WILL lose.
Its our bodies which are the strange things. They can play tricks on us and try to demotivate us. From reading posts on here sometimes people do stay the same BUT they then go onto have a bigger loss the week after so please do not give up, Stick to plan as you have and keep on drinking the water like you have and you WILL have a loss.
Its not easy to stay motivated if you think you may not have a loss but just think if you go off plan you WILL have a gain and all of your hard work and money would be wasted x x x
Thank you Angel for your support... But weight loss is NOT simple!!!! Or we wouldn't all be here on this forum.
I truly understand what you say but it's not just about what you put in your mouth thats the mechanical bit. It's all the emotional stuff that goes with it etc.
We all gain weight for many different reasons some succeed, many don't.
I just need to make sure I am one of them that does!!!!

I did say in the next sentence that our bodies that are the strange things ? That includes our mentality.

Losing weight is simple IMO I didn't say it was easy ?

Your right we are all here for the same reason and emotional support is invaluable either I didn't get it across how I meant it or you have taken it the wrong way.

Either way good luck x

Thank you everyone managed to get through the day weigh in tomorrow so see what my CDC says xxx

Carol I find it is very common to stay the same after having two very good weeks before. 17lbs in two weeks is phenomenal when most members would be lucky to have 12lbs off in the first two weeks. If it doesn't come off this week it will next week you can be sure of that.

Good luck with weigh in:cross:

I used to be same with mid week weigh ins and I know one lady who used to go to the same slimming world group as me and she had a addiction to getting weighed EVERY morning.. it got that bad our leader challenged her to not get on the scales for 1 week and see how she did with just 1 weigh in at meeting..

I know it can be hard to resist just wondering we've all been there.. BUT stay away.. i find it gives me more motivation to stick to plan and not cheat knowing that I HAVE to have a good loss...

There can be many reasons why you dont lose weight in the 3rd week.. water retention.. time of month etc.. BUT as my CPC says.. the more water you drink.. the more you wee and therefore the more fat you lose.. cos thats how you lose the fat ;) it makes me chuckle every time i go for a wee I just think of that lol

I think I am going to be the same Cillabatty.
My weigh in day is Tuesday and I last weighed on Friday and the scales hadn't moved. I'm hoping I am pre menstral and it water retention. Seeing the scales move is what motivates me to carry on. I'm not interested in the inches etc.I have such a long long way to go that to not lose is so upsetting.
Chin up.See what tomorrow brings x

Well done Jackie, keep it up. We can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back