Don't like my boobs now...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Libellule, 18 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Libellule

Libellule Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(33.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya

I have got to just below my target weight, and you think I would be happy... but oh no... Here goes my rant - I used to have great boobs, now they are so much smaller (which was obviously going to happen), but kinda saggy and shapeless. It is really getting to me - anyone else been here ?!?

Libs :-(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. candycaz

candycaz Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hiya
    im exactly where you are
    its really getting me depressed to look at them
    im seriously considering surgery
    my boyfriend says it all in my head but he doesnt understand
    we go through this diet and stuff so we can be happy with how we look and feel

4. Lard Arse

Lard Arse Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(34.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yup, know exactly how you feel, mine are like half filled bean bags :( and don't get my started on my thighs/saddlebags :cry:. Think a boob job and some lipposuction is in order, now all I have to do is win the lottery. xx

5. Libellule

Libellule Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(33.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for the replies ladies - I'm relieved to know it isn't just me...

Candycaz - sorry you are really down...sending you a big hug. xxx

Lard Arse - "half filled beanbags" ! That is EXACTLY it...could not have put it better myself ! Lol.

Maybe when I win the lottery this weekend I will treat us all to a boob job.

xxx

6. barnsie23

barnsie23 Full Member

And i thought it was just me! I am really find it hard coming to terms with the shriking boobs situation i have always been a busty girl and now they are dissapearing fast why oh why can they just not be left alone take the fat from remaining tyre around my middle!!!

7. Libellule

Libellule Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(33.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    yeah - wouldn't it be great if we could select the bits where we wanted to lose the lard !

My current boob-hating was not helped by one of my male "friends" telling me at the weekend that I "looked much better with big boobs"...Cheers for that "MATE" !

8. barnsie23

barnsie23 Full Member

ha ha sounds like my fiancee the other lying in bed he says 'where the hell have they gone'! dont get me wrong his been incredibly supportive but that wasnt very incouraging!

9. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    To be honest I cant WAIT till my boobs shrink.. They are only C cup but i dont think big boobs are in fashion anymore - and clothes look so much better the less you have.

10. Red Mich

Red Mich Likes to read

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi
    I've gone from a 34GG/H to a 32G without anyone noticing - and tops from 18 down to 16.
    At my smallest a few years ago (a stone and a half lighter than I am now) I was a 32F so I suppose they were never really small.
    You're right though, part of me wishes they'd shrink less and the thighs would shrink more, but then think how out of proportion you'd be... like Jordan or something out of Baywatch.
    Really, who wants to look like that?!!

11. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    My boobie skin looks a bit crepy now. Bugger :-(

12. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

I'm still an F cup, but a 34 instead of a 40!
    They haven't got the same lift or fullness that they had but I am turning 38 this year and have had a child since they were last that size so I don't expect miracles lol :)
    I have just decided that whatever I end up with(sagging boobs, extra skin or whatever is thrown my way......) it's better than being morbidly obese anymore! :)

13. Libellule

Libellule Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(33.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Laststraw

I have been eating "normal" food for over a month now, although I guess my calorie intake is still relatively low (struggling to eat more than abou 1200 a day) so still seem to be losing weight - no glycogen gain here !

Like somebody said in a previous reply - guess I would rather have smaller saggier boobs than be fat.

14. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    I couldn't agree more - I've always been proud of mine and hate to see them possibly go, but I'm prepared for some weight loss there (my hubby always describes boobs as "bags of fat with nozzles on" - romantic, isn't he?! :D) A waist is worth more to me than big boobs, I have to admit (I haven't had one for years!). :eek:

And as for having a pair of 'plastics' put in - yeuggh!! :9529:I think far too much of my boobs to do that to them, I don't know how anyone could! :eek: (And I think hubby would leave me! :()
    Each to his (or her) own, however....:rolleyes:

15. bingbong

bingbong Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    The one place I haven't liked loosing from is my boobs! I don't want to have small boobs, and although they aren't small yet I am hoping that they don't shrink too much more!!!
    As said I would mush rather the fat went from my tummy or arms!!!! But yes, it is better to have smaller boobs than to be the size that I was, but why can't I have everything that I want?
    bingbong

16. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    my bras are so big now that I can push the cup inwards and it stays if you know what I mean! They are like deflated balloons but I can't afford new bras right now! So uncomfortable but I kind of love it. Rather look good in clothes and be slim and look a bit dodgy naked than be obese!

17. Chelsea Lou

Chelsea Lou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(11.66%)
    Diet:
    Eat Less, move more
    Mine are like empty purses lol but what the heck. 24lbs ago they were like over-inflated balloons that walked into a room ten minutes before I did. It was like a dead heat in a zeppelin race lol lol. I had to remind men that I actually had a face they should talk to instead of my chest!!

I would love to get to my 36B that I had when I was 30 (24 years ago yikes!!) I loved them then!!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Oinkstop

Oinkstop Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge USA
    Frankly, I'd be happy to be rid of my boobs. They are just big floppy bags of useless skin that get in my way. If they deflate to completely flat, I'd be delighted.

20. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Blimey Chelsea, you look much younger than your age!!!

My OH has lamented the shrinking curves, but I am very happy with them... still feels like me. I got measured for a bra last week and have gone from squeezing into a 38D and overflowing horribly, to a 36DD... so how have I actually gone up a cup size?!!! Not complaining...
    xxx

21. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hey hun I know how you feel, I booke dusrgery with 2 stone still to lose becuase I felt so bad, I have 12lbs to go now, and love everything except from my boobs....Its one of the consequences I face for being so greedy in the first place x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.