Dont people say the oddest things

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Starlight, 14 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    I was chatting to someone at work last week who commented on the amount of weight Id lost... She asked how much Id lost, so I told her, she asked what period of time was that in, so I explained - 9 stones in 1 year to which she said 'So have you been trying to lose weight then' :rolleyes:

If I hadnt been I think its safe to say Im seriously ill!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

LOL at that starlight, wouldnt it be lovely to lose it without even trying and not be ill!!!!!
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    :rotflmao::rotflmao:...bless. Sounds like my MIL. She'd say something like that.:D
  5. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Slimming World
    Everyone at work keeps saying Whooo your are doing well, you have lost it off your face.

Its my bum I want smaller:)
  6. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    If only we could lose weight without trying that would be the icing on the cake :rolleyes:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.