Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

DOnt some people just reeeaaaaly annoy you?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Gothicqueen, 7 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Gothicqueen

Gothicqueen Resident Goth!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just been to my MIL as its her birthday, my SIL and her idiot of a husband came and we were talking about the diet and how hard it is.

My BIL picked up a magazine and started shoving pictures of food under my nose saying mmmmm look at this oooh I just had a lovely pizza before I came out........

I just responded with, well its a shame eating doesnt help you grow hair on the top of your head......

I am so angry, this is hard enough already without stupid idiots like him

and breeeeaaath.... Rant over!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alidxx

alidxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    150.59kg
    Current Weight:
    97.98kg
    Goal Weight:
    63.5kg
    Lost(%):
    52.6kg(34.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i hate people like that.. same last night my bfs boyfriend kept sayin bet you your starvin??? arent ye u must be dyin for food???

i was like no im fine.. which i was..stupid people

4. Gemha

Gemha Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    People can be nasty :hug99:

I read somewhere 'I can loose weight but you will always be ugly' but I suppose you can always replace that with something else!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.