Don't think i will reach goal

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Gemma, 30 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Its only 2 and a half weeks before i go away and i still need to lose 9.4lbs to get to my target. Am really annoyed..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi,
    Don't panic, you still have 2.5 weeks to go, even if you don't lose the weight you are hoping for, you can still make a big dent in it.

Look at the positive side, you have lost 11.5lb, that is fabulous, imagine have low you might be feeling if you hadn't even lost that.

Focus on how well you have done and don't let a few pounds spoil your holiday. Sure you will have a great time :)

4. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Thanx hun.

I think its because i can't see any difference if anything i think i look bigger coz i always lose weight from my waist but get left with a big tummy till i get smaller hopefully.

5. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    hiya,
    I too won't make goal before holiday (although it seemed perfectly possible at the outset!). I go next Friday BUT I feel much better in myself for having lost what I have and I'm actually more determined to NOT totally lose the plot on holiday this time. I will have some extra treats and meals out, of course. That goes without saying. But I'm feeling very strong and determined not to just have a 15 day binge fest.

I'm more active, am already sleeping less, and am determined to carry on the extra walking while on holiday too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.