Don't understand

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Shiny, 9 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Shiny

Shiny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just been for my first weigh in with my CDC for 3 weeks (she's been on holiday) so I've been using my own scales. My scales show 6lbs lost, hers show just over one?!?! I'm gutted. Did have a bit of a day off plan on Saturday and have been doing a LOT of exercise....but hoped for so much more, wondering if it's really worth it:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maddison2009

maddison2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge moving to SW
    hi - not really advised to do lots of exercise on SS (not even sure where you get the energy - walking the dog round the park seems to tire me out!) so it might be that? did you wear the same clothes as before (e.g. jeans are heavier than leggins?) It really does work if you stick to it to the letter.
    Good luck.

4. Shiny

Shiny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,

I've been ss+ on exercise days. Have my 3 packs before and then my meal after. Lost 18lbs in first 2 weeks, then just over one in last three, so possibly my body wondering what has hit it! I think I may also be slightly impatient. Going to ease u on the exercise this week to see if it makes a difference! Also going to measure my inches, as may be losing there?! Thanks for your reply
    X

5. Sapphireblue

Sapphireblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(31.4%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    your CDC should be measuring your inches. i would say if you haven't lost lbs you should definitely have lost inches if you have been sticking to it, especially with the exercise it affects the inches even more.

6. maddison2009

maddison2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge moving to SW
    I agree -do you have a card with your weight loss and measurements on, so you can see where you were and where you are now? My CDC fills it in every week and even when i only lose 2lb, at least i also lose a few inches too.

7. Helsy

Helsy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Shiny, 18lbs in two weeks is awesome! Diet is worth it and all being well next weigh in should be a good one. I think you are doing great.

8. Shiny

Shiny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks everyone!:) fingers crossed for a good loss next weigh in! I measured my inches and have lost a total of 12 from bust, waist, hips so hopefully losing inches! Also going to attempt to work the body fat function on my scales later to see if I'm gaining muscle! x

9. Helsy

Helsy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Fantastic, you're doing really well.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.